Great Breast Implants! - Tijuana, Mexico

Im a 22 year old mother brought up by a...

Im a 22 year old mother brought up by a pro-plastic surgery mom so it was no surprise to anyone who knew me that I wanted a tummy tuck and breast implants after i had my baby. I went through my mom's surgeon who is not board certified i must add but since I knew him from my mom's work and her friens's, I felt like I couldn't be in better hands! His bedside manner was more than I would've expected from a Dr who only charged me 4800 for silicone implants and a tummy tuck. I couldnt be happier with my full D's.

Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

@ cindysd, how much is Dr. Quiroz charge for a BA?
@ pretty in pink..Just google him ..you'll get the info and more good reviews..I want him to perform my BA..I'm just waiting for his reply about the rate, cause I still have to fly from Canada..I can trust this doctor..read a lot of good review..I want to met him in Tijuana.
Can you please provide his contact information? prettyinpink1114@gmail.com Thank you
I would like your contact info as well
Could you please share the contact information
Yes it is best to go with doctors who are board certified where they practice, it doesn't cost much more. Although this is a bit confusing, your doctor practices in Arizona and also in Tijuana??

I just want to say how LUCKY you are that everything went okay. I would never trust a surgeon who is not board certified. If you need to save money, there are plenty of great board certified surgeons overseas. I even found a great one in Mexico (Dr. Quiroz)

can i have your surgents phone number

Wow, I'm glad this worked out for you. Thanks for sharing here on RealSelf.