Grace Guesthouse - Tijuana, Mexico

LADIES!!!!!!! ..... And gents :) ....... I HIGHLY...

LADIES!!!!!!! ..... And gents :) ....... I HIGHLY recommend staying at Grace Guesthouse!!!! I got some procedures done with Dr. Pantoja. Also great great great doc! .... Needless to say, I have NO idea what I would have done if I did not stay at Grace Guesthouse right after. Maybe died at the airport, not kidding. I could not walk and needed 24/7 care around the clock.

Let me just start with the staff-
Teresita- Wonderful, CLEAN woman and VERY helpful and accommodating. She speaks well in English so don't let that be a barrier to you. My biggest doubt in staying in a care home was that it would be unsanitary but boy does this woman CLEAN! She's right behind you all day when you need it, constantly disinfecting, cleaning, doing your laundry, you name it.

Margarita is amazing as well. Very good cook! Whatever you want to eat, she will make it. On my first night I could not move what so ever and even deep in the middle of the night when I would wake up struggling to change positions, she was pop into the room from her sleep and help me with WHATEVER I needed. Amazing. I don't kid you. I didn't even have to ask for anything, they are both VERY accommodating. They really know what a person needs after surgery. They have a juicer to make sure your body is getting the most nutrients possible, they cook fresh meals, they will make you smoothies if you ask, fruit, tea, coffee, you name it!

I am on my 4th day post op and barely beginning to walk on my own. Ladies I truly truly recommend you stay at a care home. It's only a couple extra hundred dollars for your WELL BEING. I only booked for 5 days, but if I had known what awaited me after the surgery, I think I would have stayed for at LEAST a week, maybe two. The house is beautiful and the scenery is to die for.

*** I became very good friends with these ladies and I urge you to PLEASE tip them. They truly go above and beyond of what their job entitles and deserve all the respect for being so wonderful. ***

Mexico Plastic Surgeon

pics please so we know this is real??
Sorry, I was where it was a facelift. Nice review.
What procedures did you receive?