Team Carmina Cardenas! CTT w/Muscle Repair, Lipo, & BBL (price includes BeautyCare, Meds, 2 garments, massage &airline ticket)

I'm currently researching Dr.'s and leaning...

I'm currently researching Dr.'s and leaning towards Dr. Pantoja in Tijuana. Mexico. Dr. P's office contacted me super fast with alot of info I will attach email . If I use Dr. P I will definitely stay at Club Med. I already contacted Suzanne who was very helpful about about my stay at Club Med. She even said she would make sure I had a luxury room to myself yep no rookie. I'm currently still waiting on quotes from Dr. Cadenas, Dr. Campos, and Dr. Yily. I did contact Dr Jimerson in Atlanta, GA but I was quoted $16K which is way out of my budget! Here's Dr. P's office email:

Hello, thank you for sending your pictures. You are a great candidate for liposculpture. The areas we can include on the procedure of liposuction are the arms, upper/lower back, waist, abdomen and inner thighs, all the fat obtained will be used to inject your buttocks and create a brazilian butt lift, the goal will be a rounder and fuller buttocks. Keep in mind you might end up with some extra skin on your abdomen since you already have some.

I attached a few pictures for your own personal review.

The quote for this package is $3,800dlls. Once you make a surgery appointment we will require a $500dlls. deposit in order to hold and secure your date. The deposit is non-refundable but you can always re-schedule in case of an emergency. Drains and stitches will be removed within 4 days after surgery. Recovery time is 2 weeks.

What is included in this cost?

- 1 night-stay in the clinic with 24 hour nurse care/aid
- Your own recovery room equipped with Patient's bed, armchair/lazy-boy, Wi-Fi, T.V., phone, bathroom utilities (shower and lavatory).
**Please note the following: **Please note the following: A friend or family member can stay with you in your room while you have surgery or during visit hours but no one is allowed to stay over night, NO EXCEPTIONS. The building hours are from 8:00am to 8:00pm.

- Patient's meals are provided (Fruit, Chicken Soup/Broth, etc).
- Dr. Pantoja's, Anesthesiologist's, Hospital, Nurses and Operating Room fees included
- An evaluation and electrocardiogram (EKG) is done before the surgery by the cardiologist
- Lab work required prior to surgery and post op
- 1 Compression Girdle/Garment
- Unlimited post-operative visits

What is not included:

1)Medication you need to take home for your recovery. (i.e. antibiotic, pain killers, muscle relaxers). This can be bought at any pharmacy in Mexico or be delivered to the clinic. The cost is approx. $120-$130 dollars since this is a two week treatment. NO REFILL NEEDED.
2) Nursing services outside of clinic.
3) Post-operative Massage Therapy. $30 dollars per session. (Fully Recommended)
4) Additional garments

Additional information about what to expect after your surgery:

You will need it about 2 weeks time off from work/school. It is imperative that when you return to your activities you do this under what is known as 'Light-duty' or with caution and wearing the girdle for the first 3-4 months. Doing this will support your back, posture, with swelling, and will aid in achieving the goal desired.

The anesthesia used is an Spinal Block and sedation. Will be provided by the Anesthesiologist, which is a certified doctor not a technician with over 20 years of experience on the field.

Recommended hotels:

1) City Express Hotel  (they include local shuttle service, continental breakfast and wi-fi)
2) Camino Real  ( local shuttle service and wi-fi included)
3) Real del Rio  (only Wi-Fi)
4) Best Western Americanna Inn  they are located in San Diego and they offer transportation to the clinic and from the San Diego airport.

**Prices of the hotels are before tax and they are subject to daily currency exchange.

We recommend to stay at a recovery house:

-Club Med (beachfront 30 min away)

NOTE:Your blood work and EKG results will determine if you are a candidate for surgery or not.

**OUR PRIORITY IS OUR PATIENT'S HEALTH**

TEAM CARDENAS!!! Surgery 30 October 2014!!!

Ater researching Dr.s I decided on Dr Carmina Cardenas who actually called me personally to do the consultation after viewing the photos I sent to her. She is so nice and showed she really cares. I love her work and I feel that she will take good care of me. Let me list the reasons why Team Cardena

1. Personally called me.
2. Fatimah her patient care specialist also super nice and spoke to her on the phone also several times
3. I DONT have to purchase a plane ticket to Tijuana, Mexico!!! I only have to purchase to San Diego and with the extra money I booked first class so post surgery I would be comfortable!! Dr. Cardena send the BeautyCare personnel to pick me up in San Diego and bring me to the Beauty Care Recovery House where i will be staying for 10 days. THEN they will take me back to San Diego to fly back to OKC.
4. I'm getting a tummy tuck, lipo on abdomen, arms, thighs, and back and FG to Buttocks yes honey for $5K.
5. BeautyCare! Beauty Care !Beauty Care !..Dr. Cardenas personally visits with me after surgery here and I have 24/7 nursing care.
6. My deposit is $1237.50 which I will pay in a few days to lock appointment.

Thank you RS fam for helping me in my decision know let count down!

WISH PICS!!

So I'm hoping Cardenas will sculpt my booty like these ladies!

Now taking IRON, and multivitamins

I have started preparing my body for the surgery. I will also purchase the pre & post vitamins from ***third party link removed***. If any RS ladies have any suggestions plz message me or post replays Thanks in advance

IF EVERYTHING GOES WELL WILL BE BACK FOR BREAST LIFT 4 SURE!!!

Yes I realized as a friend pointed out to me that I should get a breast lift done.... I told girlfriend I'm already having TT, FG, and Lipo so the breast lift will have to wait until round 2 lol

One Step Closer Cardenas Doll!! DEPOSIT paid!!! BeautyCare BOOKED!!!!!!!!!YAY!!!!!!!!!!!

I just received my confirmation that my deposit has made it to Dr. Cardenas!!! Also Ronnie has secured my room at BeautyCare for 10 days. I'm so super excited. I'm now trying to get by blood work and EKG done at my primary doctor :-)

CTT on Deck

I was informed by Fatimeh that Dra Cardenas wants to do a CTT on me. Of course I'm a little nervous because I know thats major surgery and the recovery is probably gonna be a BEAST! Has any RS ladies had a CTT done and can provide some info?

About Me & Measurements

Hi I'm a single mom to an awesome 11 yr old son. I had an hysterectomy May/2013 so no more babies for me. I decided to do this surgery for myself because I always want a fat stomach and bigger bottom. I believe the last time I had a flat stomach was when I was 7 yrs old so that's about 30 yrs ago! I had blood work done this past Friday and my Hemoglobin is 12.1 so Fatimeh told me to take more iron 130 mg daily and start eating healthy because my surgery isn't until 30 Oct..

My measurements are currently
Bust: 38in
Waist : 36in
Hips : 42.5in
Dr. Cardenas

What made you decide to stay ay Beauty Care? I'm scheduled for surgery 8th Oct and I'm torn between beautycare & club med.
Congrats elkegirl77. Looking forward to following your journey in Oct!
Thank You Meme! I'm super excited and of course nervous. I'm going solo but I will be ok