Brazilian butt lift with Dr. Jose Luis Salas in Tijuana MX

Well im scheduled for butt implants for December...

Well im scheduled for butt implants for December 10,2013 Ive already had friends go to this doctor.I have two friends who got lipo with fat transfer to the butt with breast implants and they look good and feel great, no complaints from then. I just cant seem to find reviews on him, he has a website clinicadecirugiacosmetica.com,he operates on a lot of patient from the U.S., just want to know if he had any bad reviews, thanks!

Brazilian Butt Lift

Okay December 11th I am getting a Brazilian butt lift instead, so my surgery is a couple days away and I am excited and nervous but very anxious. I will keep you ladies posted as I go!

2 Days post op

Well im 2 days post o and I feel great, it was so worth it surgery was smooth and so was the trip home, I have very little pain and bruising, the swelling is not and MY BOOTY IS HUGE.... I love it when I went into surgery I weighed 111 and the doctors were surprised how much fat was taken out, they approximately retrieved 1800cc and injected 810cc of fat into each buttock. I did not get lipo on my thighs just full abdomen, waist, and back. My waist is tiny and hips and butt are big. first day I hade some lumps on my stomach from lipo but it is stated to reside. I will put pix but they will not be me as I do not believe of putting my image on the internet, but very close to my before and after. I am very happy with my result lets just hope after swelling It stays the same. I will keep you ladies updated, chow!

Sorry for all the typos in the above post...lol

Tummy tuck 9 days post op

So as you know i went to Mexico for my BBL and that is great and still looking good. After that i decided to get a tummy tuck to take care of the little bit of loose skin and i did I'm 9 days post op. I'm feeling good except for the fact i got a tummy tuck in Mexico and regretting it because i can't believe i did such a big surgery in Mexico and now that all I've been obsessing about.
Dr. Jose Luis Salas

is your butt still that huge? i weight 110 and I'm 5'2 I feel like I'm too skinny for the brazilian buttt but you look amazing on that picture. would you recommend the brazilian butt?
My butt did go down a tiny little bit do to the swelling subsidizing; but still big! I weighed about the same as well and my doctor managed to still find quite a bit fat. I honestly couldnt tell you whether you need implants or not but if you do go with Brazilian butt lift you may need to gain a little weight for harvesting. Wish you the best doll.
Hi, sabrina 6938 please let me know the name of your doctor..
I had the Brazilian butt lift but with working out and time it goes away, maybe those who have more fat and there ass can hold much fat it may stay longer. You can always do the implants and put fat around it.
Dr. Jose Luis Salas clinicadecirugiacosmetica.com
I had a Brazilian butt lift last year and I found out that the butt is not truly lifted at all what the doctor did was put my own fat inside my butt. Why do they even call it a Brazilian butt lift when the butt is not lifted.. So I've talked with my doc and found out that a butt lift and Brazilian butt lift are not the same ok butt lift is when they cut and remove extra skin tissue and pull everything up and stitch everything back up. Now the Brazilian butt lift they just put fat in.. I'm looking for a doc that can give me a j- lo butt any good doctors out there?
Dr. Salvador Pantoja in Tijuana, Mex :)
My doctor is great I was thin and with the fat he found gave me great results! As far as J-Lo booty..probably California or Miami would be the places to look into they usually have a lot of those requests you know. Good luck gurlie
You should post before n after pics
Good luck on your surgery, sending blessings your way for a speedy recovery!
Thanks Doll!
Ok actually I have changed my mind about implants, I will be getting a Brazilian butt lift instead. It will be for same day and I will keep you gals posted!
I'm also going to Mexico around that time to get butt implant I be will following you journey. Where will you be staying for recovery ?? How many cc will you get ?
Please let me know how it go I am looking to have some butt implants.... I had butt injects last year and I must say they do not LAST.... Butt injects are a waste of money do it right the first time around and get the butt implants...
Do your research very carefully on this DR. I did not do enough research to have mine done with him, and now I regret it so much.
This is so funny bc my sx date for a breast implants and tummy tuck is dec 10th ☺ I'll be following your story verrry closely as I want to get but implants done next may. Hope all goes well for you!
Thanks, to you as well!