Butt Implants Beautiful!!! - Tijuana, Mexico

I did a surgery not to long ago with Dr.Fuentes he...

I did a surgery not to long ago with Dr.Fuentes he did a wonderful job I did my procedure on the 22nd of August and I was assisted with his patient coordinator Mirna and also Donisha she was very helpful and nice I felt like they were my family when I went there I stayed at the hotel near by and I had the hotel take me there and His office sets up pick up for the hotel for me. along with that they helped me figure everything out so I was very happy with that now back to the surgery part I arrived in San Diego in August on the 21 and I had surgery on the 22nd and as I arrived to the office it was beautiful it was so hip as far as the decor was concerned and as I went I did my blood test and I was aided with my pre-op stuff and I was in the lounge room which was quite comfy. I enjoyed the atmosphere then soon as the doctor was ready he came to my room he was a very petite in structure but please do not let that fool you he does a great job. but he then took me in his office to mark me up and then he did my surgery I do not know the time and I had the anesthesiologist put the needle in my back and then before I know it I was in surgery. I was a little sleepy and also awake but no pain and I remember when they did bring me in the post -op room and I remember seeing the outline in the blanket of my butt and it was amazing I knew it was very big and sexy. I had a wonderful nurse as well she was so sweet she stayed with me all night and she joked with me about pizza and ice cream and she was always by my side I loved her I know this review might sound like I am exaggerating but I am not it was a wonderful experience. Also a side note I wanted a bigger implant but my butt could only hold 400 cc which is big as well for me so I can only say please go to him if you would like implants I am almost 6 weeks out post op but I must say that it was a great experience and I have been taking it easy it was rough on the flight back since I had to go to Boston Logan but I can only say that so far knock on wood no infections or anything moving around so good and Donisha was so sweet I love her and Mirna and Dr.Fuentes is a beautiful soul he is very humble I like that about him. and feel free to ask any questions..
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

He is A kind soul and a perfectionist he has an eye for detail and very humble his staff Mirna is so Sweet and Donisha I hope I have her name right but they were awesome and Donisha was so caring and supportive .Overall Great Experience

I did not know Dr. Fuentes did butt implants. Did you pay $4,600 for just implants or did you also get lipo? Can you please post a picture? Hope all is well.
Hi pancakebutt, I'm currently looking into to doc Fuentes and the hotels in Tijuana are relatively your average price like for the marriot hotel it's $95.00 a night and includes shuttle service . Now the $95 Is a discounted price for only cosmed patients . Hope that kinda helps you . I don't know much as to I'm new to this all lol.
Hi Macbarbie, thanks for the info! Cos i'm coming from UK iwas planning on staying for at least 3 weeks just incase something goes wrong. I had a look at your pics, my butt from side view looks exactly like yours and from the back view its similar except i don't have any butt creases...mine is extra flat! Stay in touch please and if you find someone let me know id you can. This whole butt implant thing is so daunting
Hi there. Dr Fuentes is another doctor who comes up a lot for buttock implants. That was a lovely review about your experience. I'm in the UK and want to have butt implants put in. Could i ask, how expensive are the hotels are in Tijuana? And how have you recovered?
Can you show before and after so we can actually see his work please? Thank you!
So glad to find an honest review on here regarding this Doctor. I am in my consultation stage as of now, love the fast responses that he gives. I really have a good feeling about this surgeon! Thanks! I hope you are doing well!
Hi I'm planning on going to him soon, I'm so excited When are you planning on having surgery with him. Are you getting implant also ?
Hi I would like to know are your insicion closed ? If so what did you use & what is your skin complexion ?
I'm so happy your doing great I sent you a private message. Would love to see your pics and here more of your experience with fuentes
Can you please post pic I am also interested in fuentes
Glad to here all is well and your doing good. Can u please show some before and after pictures. Thank u