BBL and BA scheduled for 02/21/2013

So far so good right now im in $$ saving mode then...

so far so good right now im in $$ saving mode then im headed to Dr. Pantoja on 12/11/12 for a breast lift with implants and a bbl @ the same time if anybody has any questions for me or any post op and pre op pics of Dr.P s work please dnt be shy.. :) My quote includes both a bl w/ implants and bbl Dr.P said he can give any where between 900-1200cc per cheek hopefully 1200ccs :) because i want a donk 4 sure lol with my breast i think im gonna go for a 34D or 34DD no bigger..

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

So right now i am deciding between club med,...

so right now i am deciding between club med, beauty care, or a hotel for recovery what would you ladies recommend?

I had work done with him to he's amazing ..... When u say Implants do u mean but implant or pmma injections ???
Hey girl congrats on ur surgery date!!! I'm set for Feb.8 with Dr. Pantoja, and I'll be staying at Grace RH for about 7 days!!! I'll be following ur updates, wish u the best!!!
hey congrads!!! question how much are you paying and how much research have ypu done looning to go over lookin for drs now thanjs in advance !!

So i have to find a new apartment by november 1st...

so i have to find a new apartment by november 1st so i had to push my date to feb. 12th im soo sadd and tired of waiting but feb isnt to far off so just wish me luck ladies :)

Good luck on you journey. I am scheduled to go to Dr Pantoja on November 26th yay!!!!
Hi, is there any way I could view Dr. P work?
hey onlyimprovingms is there any way i could see your before and after pics? what did you have done by the way?

So today i sent the 300$ deposit to hold my date...

so today i sent the 300$ deposit to hold my date which is officially Feb.21st 2013 Nadia the secrtary is a big help i feel completly comfortable when speaking to her :) i have also added arm lipo for a extra 200$

Hi welcome to RS! I stayed at club med chk out my prt one journal pics are on there! I loved it! Beauty care is great too! Best wishes!
did you have your surgery?
Hey boo,lol.