BBL and BA scheduled for 02/21/2013

So far so good right now im in $$ saving mode then...

so far so good right now im in $$ saving mode then im headed to Dr. Pantoja on 12/11/12 for a breast lift with implants and a bbl @ the same time if anybody has any questions for me or any post op and pre op pics of Dr.P s work please dnt be shy.. :) My quote includes both a bl w/ implants and bbl Dr.P said he can give any where between 900-1200cc per cheek hopefully 1200ccs :) because i want a donk 4 sure lol with my breast i think im gonna go for a 34D or 34DD no bigger..

So right now i am deciding between club med,...

so right now i am deciding between club med, beauty care, or a hotel for recovery what would you ladies recommend?

So i have to find a new apartment by november 1st...

so i have to find a new apartment by november 1st so i had to push my date to feb. 12th im soo sadd and tired of waiting but feb isnt to far off so just wish me luck ladies :)

So today i sent the 300$ deposit to hold my date...

so today i sent the 300$ deposit to hold my date which is officially Feb.21st 2013 Nadia the secrtary is a big help i feel completly comfortable when speaking to her :) i have also added arm lipo for a extra 200$
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

did you have your surgery?
Hey boo,lol.
Hey boo too :-)
can you receive private messages?
What time is your surgery on February 21, 2013?
good luck i have thats same day as well with a differenf doctor thats in mexico too!!so excited so we will b going through the same thing at the same damn time lol kit
Congrats on holding your date!! I will be staying at beauty care!
FINALLY .. I found someone who's getting the same thing done as me.. Yay!!!!! I am new on this site and I am going to the D. R to get a bbl and breast implants at the same time.. I was hoping to find someone that could help me figure out how on earth I was gonna be able to sleep when these procedures are done...I also plan on going back to work on 1 week.. I know it sound crazy but that all I'm given for vacation at my job and I have a desk job. Last year I got a tummy tuck and my drains stayed infor 5 days.. So I'm hoping for the same.. I'll be following u on your journey .. Good luck ;)
I am getting a bbl & breast implants also & was thinking the same thing how am I going too sleep.
I have read good things about Dr. Campos, please let me know how thing are going when you get there. What are you having done?
I'm having a bbl Kipp of arms lower back thighs and knees. I may have a full yummy tuck but I'm a little more nervous about the yummy tuck..I have been scheduled for a longer surgery in case I decide to have the ftt
Wow, that's a lot of surgery at one time. If you get the tummy tuck how will you lay down, I thought that with a BBL you have to sleep on your tummy. If you don't mind me asking how much does all that surgery cost?
7000 is the price. ill sleep on my sides.
That is really good for all the work you'll be having done! How long more before you go? When your bored drop us a line here, I will gladly reply I check everyday, you will be in my prayers for a safe surgery and speedy recovery, you are going to be so happy with yourself once you recover. have you ever gone to Mexico for survey before?
I will be having surgery with Dr. Campos also stayn at club med...
Wow! So in all of your opinions which doctors would you use, I had facelift and breast aug in cancun, price was wasp able and included accomodations and transportation, however it seems that tajaunia is better for butt and I also want calf implants.....very skinny legs! So any suggestions would be great!
Do u know how much the procedure would be in the US?
Good look on ur upcoming sx i will be having surgery with dr pantoja on feb 18 2013 and ill be staying at clubmed
and good luck to you too:)
Good luck on you journey. I am scheduled to go to Dr Pantoja on November 26th yay!!!!
Hey phat mommy, how did ur surgery go? Would recommend dr pantoja? Do u have before and after pics?
Hi, is there any way I could view Dr. P work?
hey onlyimprovingms is there any way i could see your before and after pics? what did you have done by the way?
you can try to google search realself Dr. Pantoja reviews a few should pop up