25 Years Old, Waited for This Moment for So Long!!! - Tijuana mexico

Hey beautiful ladies!!! So I've been wanting this...

Hey beautiful ladies!!!
So I've been wanting this for so long!! Being flat chested does no go with my personality!!!

I was saving for a Little while, but you know how hard that is. I work in an outlet store and my pay is not that great. So I Decided to go to Dr. Pantoja in Tj, he was giving me a reasonable Price compared to other Doctors. And all though I wasn't a Realself regular I just had to tell you girls about it.

So I sent my pictures for the quote and it took only 3 days for me to get a quote which was great, I still had to wait a week or so to hear from other Doctors, the Price was good compared to others that where charging me a lot more!!

Since I live in LA I decided to go in for a in person consultation and let me say, Dr. P is a total sweetheart, He's nice and respectful, he took his time to answer my questions and Nadia was there in the consultation translating for him so that made me feel safe too.

The day of surgery everything went very smoothly I was so nervous I never had nothing done before, but after talking to the Dr. I was able to calm down a bit, I had blood work and EKG, I did the rest of my payment and Nadia took my pictures. Then up in the clinic the nurses put on my IV and I was out!!!
After surgery everything was blurry but there was not that much pain, all the nurses where nice and attentive.

Now that I'm home I'm following my instructions and taking my meds, Im just over all so happy that everything went as planed. There's not much pain, but there is swelling, I'm taking my árnica tea's and taking my antibiotic, but I got Boobs now!!! I'm so happy I got exactly what I wanted.
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

They all took good care of me, the girls at the office where great, Im glad I trusted Dr. Pantoja.

Oh wow sounds like u had a great experience. Did u get saline or silicone and what size?