Turning 18 Next March. Want to Get Surgery Before College - Tijuana, Mexico

Hey everyone. I've always been insecure about my...

Hey everyone. I've always been insecure about my body. I discovered the Brazilian butt lift while researching ways to change my body and I feel this is the safest surgery. Next august (2015) I'm going off to college and I want to have the confidence that someone my age should have. I'm trying to get more information based off this procedure to make sure that I'm making the right decision. I'm small and have an athletic physique but I have some fat on my body. I plan on gaining 20-30lbs for the surgery. ( 4'11" and 118lbs) because of my body shape I have indents at the sides of my butt that makes me look like I dedicated my life to running a marathon. (Which I hate) I don't have a flat butt but it's not big either and I have no hips due to my body shape. I want to look more feminine than athletic. Hopefully this is the solutions to my problems. :)
Good luck girly!
Welcome to RS ! Best wishes on your journey
same with me I excercise like hell and the bum just stays flat. time to do something about it , keep it up babe

Campos Leon?

Is campos a good doctor. On other sites I see horrible reviews but on here I see good ones. I'm so scared. I don't want to suffer. Dones anyone know if he's a good doctor? Has anyone had him and had trouble?
Do plenty of Research!! And try and read the recent reviews of your doctor goodluck!!
San Diego Plastic Surgeon