Not Happy At All - Tijuana, Mexico

I am 6 post surgery.I don`t like my results since...

I am 6 post surgery.I don`t like my results since I wanted 600 cc to be injected on each cheek,but just got 250.When I told him what I wanted,he insisted I had a big butt already and should just have lipo and started laughing with the girls that were i the room which I found insulting,but I made clear to him what I wanted.

When I regained conciousness and saw my butt size and was soo pissed.I called and expressed my feeling,he advised the nurse to take away the phone from me and anytime I asked for it,she`d pretend like she did not understand me which I realised is the card they played.

I spent the night in hotel Lucerna and had been told that the doctor comes to see the patients post surgery and all was haux..I did not like the way everything went down coz none of the girls wore any gloves btw.I came home and when I called to ask the Doc some questions,the receptionist became the doctor and started answering my questions.

I am soo not satisfied,the lipod areas are still swollen and hope will have a flat stomach eventually which I paid $2700 dollars for.Should I have know what I know now,I would have gone to a different surgeon.

Dr. Luis Suarez

Please if you can find some Surgeon who will listen to you and strive for customer satisfaction,go for them.You`d better pay couple hundred dollars more,but your satisfaction is the most important thing.

Hey love im so sorry to hear that he was very unprofessional. I went to Dr. Pantoja in Tijuana Mx and I love my results check my b4 and after pics.
soseductivebootymedown,Dr. Panjota did majik on your body,you look great!
soseductivebootymedown,Dr. Panjota did majik on your body,you look great!will look him up.
Sorry to hear about your bad experience. You get what you pay for!! That is quite cheap for your procedure. What was the communication like before, through email? Before surgery I would always recommend patients to at least speak to the surgeon over the phone. You have to know if he will be accessible. This will be a sure way on finding out.
Not always darling,I spoke to him over the phone several times and Iike I said emailed a patient former of his several times and when she had I wasn`t latino,she said that might be why he didn`t give me good results coz she was Latino and has referered several latinos and they have no copmlains,I have the email saved up and I was surprised that a surgeon would do that,there was also another lady New york state of mind you can look her up that went after me and she said she didn`t trust trust my reviews and was also sooo disapointed.
Surgery does not have anything to do with race that is an ignorant statement that those women made. When a Dr. Is a good surrgeon he will do a great job Regardless if your white,black, Latina, Chinese, or what ever the case may be. Thank you soo much for sharing your journey with us. I am truly sorry that you had to experience something like that. I read NY state of mind review as well. A lot of red flags before the surgery. I hope people will read your post and learn from your experience to. Hope you find a Magnificent surgeon luv that gives you the body of your dreams. XoXo
Thanx Queens7984
I'm so sorry for your experience! I'm crossing him off my list...SMDH...so SORRY!
wow. thats sad to hear after going through all that pain, in nothing came out of it. not to forget $$$. I could only imagine ya'll frustration. but i would of asked for a refund since the time i saw the cheesy receipt. but you could check dr yilly. im in two of her website, theres alot of members so far no1 haven't complaint yet. i spoke to the staff myself they very nice and customers friendly. she got her own site where you could chat with other members, view b4 N after pics, choose a buddy to go have ur surgery with for better discount etc. its dryilly.ning.com good luck.
Thanx goddess2013,I appreciate the info,will check the site out en Wl Kip u posted, thanx dear
THANKS @Goddess for the info!
you didnt get any work done where is the surgery pics before or stitches i dont believe your experience is true
wow how come you say something like dat. SMFH.
the pics are 7 weeks post op...... and even if they aren't...sheeesh.....everyone IS NOT going to have the results he/she wanted - y is that so hard for ppl to believe?
Yes Goddess2013,I ignore p`ple who are ignorant because noone pays their hard money and expect not to get the desired results
I`m with you Goddess2013,I ignore people that are ignorant and they should know that no one pays their hard earned money to be disappointed!
Hi thanx Daytona.I though I was the only one that went through it and I saw this other lady ny state of mind dd too.How would I pay him.let him know what I want and he starts telling me what he`d do and what I should do and do it his way anyway,such a waste of money.I should have known and gone to Dr.Campos did not know he`s known for his good work in bbl.
Ur butt looks big from wat I see but we all want wat we want sorry you had to go thu that hope I don't
have to go thu that bcause im going Ham dang I truly understand stand how u feel rather ur a$$ big or not its ur money if he felt or knew he wasn't going to give you wat u asked for he should have told you thats bs! Thats like you going to get ur hair did and he or she does UT how they want to not wat u asked for wooo I hate that thanx for sharing ur story because it gives me and everyone else heads up on our surgery all that smiling and laughing with them being friendly at that point and time you gotta be serious but nice with it too smh again sorry to hear ur not happy with ur results.
hi nothappy at all, how r u? i find it strange how they fr.luis try to rush people in for appointments and that is a turn off for me. also the email they sent me was pretty cheesy! dr. campos seems a bit more professional. if i have to go to tijuana, he would be the one
I`m ok but still don`t like my results still.One thing I`ll tell you is that when you call for consultation they`ll be trying to get u in asap to get that quick buck but will do what he thinks is right which is very wrong.If I knew I`d have paid 500 bucks more and gone to Campos that seems to be more professional and has a lot of satisfied customers.Let not the cheap price entice you, pay alil more and be happy,learned it the hard way lol
I haven`t myself,make sure you read reviews before you go to him.
I am considering Dr Salas for facelift has anyone gone to him for that
I hear you NY state of mind.You saw the email she wrote pretending to be damn after I got tired of talking to her.Try and see if they will try and make things rite bu for me I`d be scred of going back to him trust me cz once there you never know what they are capable of.Not trying to scare you though.
Dr.Luis Suarez is the one i went to...Tonight I will take pictures of my body and I will send them to her...and I know what she is going to say...same thing she told me on the phone 2 weeks ago " wait, because your butt will round out"...WHERE IS IT GOING TO be rounder where I SERIOUSLY CAN NOT SEE ANY EXTRA FAT that was put on there !! Ridiculous...