Not Happy At All - Tijuana, Mexico

I am 6 post surgery.I don`t like my results since...

I am 6 post surgery.I don`t like my results since I wanted 600 cc to be injected on each cheek,but just got 250.When I told him what I wanted,he insisted I had a big butt already and should just have lipo and started laughing with the girls that were i the room which I found insulting,but I made clear to him what I wanted.

When I regained conciousness and saw my butt size and was soo pissed.I called and expressed my feeling,he advised the nurse to take away the phone from me and anytime I asked for it,she`d pretend like she did not understand me which I realised is the card they played.

I spent the night in hotel Lucerna and had been told that the doctor comes to see the patients post surgery and all was haux..I did not like the way everything went down coz none of the girls wore any gloves btw.I came home and when I called to ask the Doc some questions,the receptionist became the doctor and started answering my questions.

I am soo not satisfied,the lipod areas are still swollen and hope will have a flat stomach eventually which I paid $2700 dollars for.Should I have know what I know now,I would have gone to a different surgeon.

Dr. Luis Suarez

Please if you can find some Surgeon who will listen to you and strive for customer satisfaction,go for them.You`d better pay couple hundred dollars more,but your satisfaction is the most important thing.