4 more days!!!!

Hi Gals, Been on MMH but heard such great things...

Hi Gals,
Been on MMH but heard such great things about this site that I thought I would join. About me, I'm 5'6, 180lbs, and flabby as heck lol. Always had a hard time toning my lower body but after the birth of my twins two years ago, my tummy went to S&*^ too!lol. So, after researching for quite some time, I decided to go with Dr Cardenas in TJ. I met her in person and that really closed the deal. She is an angel and genuinely sweet person. I felt sooo comfortable with her and I knew we were just meant to be. hahaha

Now fast forward, My surgery is 17 days away and I am getting an extended TT, BA, lipo, and fat grafting. Yup, the works. lol. I was so happy becuase at first Dr Cardenas said no boobs with the TT and FG, but when we met in person, she said she would do it. Not sure why she changed her mind, but fine by me. Now, im just going through my list and checking it twice. And of course....can you say NERVOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I stay up at night and all the possible complications keep running through my head. Am I being selfish? I'm putting my life at risk when I have children....etc. So I've decided if there is anyway I'm going to get through the next two weeks its going to have to be with the help of good ol' Xanax. Please Ladies, tell me I'm not the only one freaking out??? Hard to tell the difference between surgery jitters and that gut feeling that tells you when something bad is going to happen....ahhhhhh.

Hey yall, Well, my day is almost here. Friday I...

Hey yall,
Well, my day is almost here. Friday I go under and i'm hoping for the best. Never been so nervous in my life. But I'm also excited for the new me! I wish I could say that I will update you guys quickly but I'm not sure how I'll be feeling so as soon as I feel up to it I will. I fly into San Diego on Thursday and have sx with Dr Cardenas first thing Friday Morning. Please pray for me.....
Dr Laura Carmina Cardenas

Can you post pictures?
Hey cristal I wld love to c ur results. I'm going to Cardenas next year I'm looking to c updated results for her. She is a great PS. How prepared were you post sx?do you have her list to post?
Hey girlie....hope ur surgery went well....can't wait to c ur results! Happy healing!!!
I'm doing great. 6 weeks post op and finally feeling normal again :) love my results!
Hello how are you doing? How did everything turn out?
I go in December and can't wait although I am nervous about the flight home!
Well, I didn't go all crazy with the butt
I just wanted a better shape to my behind. And that's exactly what I got.
did your drains hurt coming out? how many cc was used.
Good to hear how is the BBL going?
I'm great! Doing better each day. Had a little freak out when my incision above my pubic area appeared to be reopening but it looks much better now. Just got back from tj. Had a check up with Dr Cardenas
She took out my belly button stitches and said everything looked great! I'm loving my results....and so is my hubby ;-)
So how are you feeling can't wait to hear all about it!!
Doing OK ladies. This recovery is no joke but Getting easier each day . Dr Cardenas and her entire staff are great! I'll give more details when I get home.
Hope your well!! Your on the big booty side now!
I agree with SweetOnYou don't rush but do get on to let us know you are ok!
You are going to be stunning!!! I pray everything goes well and check to see how you're doing. Remember to get lots of rest and don't worry about if you can update soon or not. Also please let us know you made it there safely. Good luck!!!
Thanks :)
so excited for you
Welcome & congrats Cristal. Your feelings are normal. I was excited the whole time before, but the few days before I did have thoughts like what if this happens. Luckily I had am excellent surgeon who is competent & highly skilled in his craft. You will be fine, just be positive & think how excited you will be to see your results. Good luck.
Congrats girl u r goin to be one SEXC MAMA!!!!! I'm waiting on my quote from her also, I'm trying to get the BBL and BA! I had a TT in March so I'm still swelling from that lol but I want a fuller butt and bigger boobs! I wanted to use Campos but I've read a few bad reviews about him so I think I'll just go with Cardenas.....can't wait to hear about ur experience and see ur "BANGIN BODY"!!!!!
Thank u all for ur kind words. I actually emailed Fatimeh to tell her how I was feeling and I got a response back from Dr Cardenas! She was so reassuring and even suggested I reschedule if I'm not feeling sure. She said she wants to make sure this is a positive experience for me! Now that's a caring Dr! Really affirmed my choice of surgeon. Any other money hungry Dr would have said, " ull be fine." Just to get ur $$$
I am waiting for her to respond to me also I am wanting to know if she can do a bbl only on me even though she recommend both. I would definitely go back for the TT. My husband is giving me slack about cutting it close to Christmas and I will be gone so long..he was very supportive at first but now not so much which is making me upset! My job is demanding and at this time I can only take off for Christmas and then again in May.
Girl you are going to be finer than wine...just pray for you and Cardenas and leave it in God's hands. Don't stress to much! I will be going in December.
thanks 4 the very detailed info!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish u the best of luck!!!! im sure ull do great :)
Hello I will be goin to her for the exact procedures u are havin good luck bbl sis ur in my prayers....