44 Y/o CTT, Lipo, BBL - Tijuana, Mexico

Hello! I've been saving and planning for this for...

Hello! I've been saving and planning for this for years! I was part of the MMH group and PSJ before that. I have always wanted to go to Campos b/c I LOVE his work. I've been saving a long time and am so grateful to God that I can finally do this. I'm currently 5'2 and weigh about 210, hourglass. My goal is to get my weight down to 188 by surgery date. However, I will always be big, just want to look the best with what I've got.

Here is a little about me: I am a widow and single mother who has not dated in a long time. I have Christian values and wanted to finish raising my son first, and then I got busy with graduate school, and then just kept making excuses out of fear.... I'm not expecting perfection, I just want to look the best I can.

The reason I have chosen Campos is b/c when I was researching doctors, I noticed women who are my age and my size (short and very curvy) look best with the circumferential (all the way around TT with butt lift) with the High lateral tension tummy tuck (an advanced technique that, in addition to vertical-line tightening, muscles are tightened horizontally. The final result with this technique is a dramatically flat abdomen with significantly better-defined waistline.) I emailed a lot of doctors and found that the Mexican doctors are very good with this (Campos, Gongora, Cardenas..., but not Pantjo, he just does the regular tt's.) I love all of Campos work. I am so happy and honored he is willing to work with me.

I will be getting my work done in three stages:

Stage 1 - CTT with lipo to waist, back and chin

Stage 2 - arm lift and breast lift

Stage 3 - thigh lift

I will be posting lots of pics when it gets closer to time. Please feel free to ask any questions. I am so thankful for those of you who have been there for me all of these years. I can finally give back! :)
Mexico Plastic Surgeon