Dr Victor Gutierrez is the BEST Most AMAZING Board Certified Plastic Surgeon - Tijuana, Mexico

Dr. Victor Gutierrez is without a doubt the BEST...

Dr. Victor Gutierrez is without a doubt the BEST Most AMAZING Board Certified Plastic surgeon in Tijuana, Mexico.

Dr. Victor Gutierrez #1 TOP Priority was my health and giving me a beautiful body!!

My Weight lose journey began in 2011. I lost 120lbs which left me with loose skin all over my body. Although I worked super hard in the gym, I still did not end up with that "dream body" even at 135lbs. My body need Professional HELP!

The entire process of searching for a plastic surgeon that could meet my long list of expectations was extremely daunting. How would I know I had found the perfect plastic surgeon just for me? Within the first few minuets of speaking with Dr. Victor Gutierrez, I felt this unreal instant connection, and I knew he was the one. He without a doubt exceeded my expectations and then more. He was so kind, knowledgeable and reassuring, thus alleviating all of my fears. He was able to answer all of my question to satisfaction, something no other plastic surgeons' office had been able to do. I was SUPER IMPRESSED!!

My consultation with Dr. Victor Gutierrez further assured me that I could more that ever put 100% complete trust in his unique plastic surgery abilities. For the best body contouring results, he recommended a lower body lift, butt lift and a breast lift. He is a certainty a genius and has the ability to vision what procedures you need to get the best results possible.

The entire process before and after surgery was an absolutely unforgettable awesome experience. I have never been cared for by another doctor so compassionately and lovingly the way that Dr. Victor Gutierrez did.

His kindness and loving attentiveness to my body and health continued even after my surgery. He personally saw to my every need. I had the best after care ever!! Dr Gutierrez also made sure I had the best and most experienced warm and friendly nursing staff 24 hours a day to care for me. My recovery was virtually painless. They were outstanding and attentive to my each and every need. Even after I arrived home, Dr Gutierrez still continues to provide loving care, attention and concern. It does not matter if I email or call, he is always there promptly to provide the finest medical advice. He is AWESOME!!!!

After my lower body lift, breast lift and butt lift surgery, my transformation is simply amazing. His perfect and brilliant work has changed my life forever. My breasts are now a symmetrical perky C cup. My stomach is tight and my butt is no longer flat and out of shape.He is AMAZING!!! He transformed my body and made it, just as he promised "Beautiful."

Three weeks after my lower body lift.

Everything went perfect with my surgery. I could not have asked for a better experience or care from my plastic surgeon, Dr Victor Gutierrez during my stay in Tijuana, Mexico. I was picked up from the airport, and taken to my hotel. I decided to arrive a few days early just so I could enjoy myself. A few days later I was having my EKG and my marking on my body for the surgery. I must say Dr Victor Gutierrez office is very comfortable and beautiful. While I was there, I was introduced to the nurses that have many years of experience taking care of plastic surgery patients. They would be taking care of me 24 hours a day after my surgery for the duration of my stay. (I stayed there for 7 days in recovery with the nurses and my doctor caring for my every need) Wow, they were very nice. I knew I would be well taken care of. The next day I was picked up from my hotel and taken to the Medical Surgical Center, which by the way is only a few steps away from Dr Victor Gutierrez doctors' office. It was comforting to know that while I was in the Surgical Center/Recovery, Dr Victor Gutierrez would be very near.

Everything was Perfect!

My surgery went very well. After my surgery was over, I was taken to my recovery room/bed. I was not in any pain. The next morning, I was helped out of bed by the wonderful nurses. I was moving very slow, but still not feeling pain. They made sure I was comfortable and took wonderful care of my throughout my 7 day stay. The care I was given is above anything I have ever experience in my lifetime. I can not say enough about Dr Victor Gutierrez. He is very caring. Soon my recovery period was over and I was taken back to the airport and I arrived home.

I before my surgery I ordered several Micropedic Jumbo Body Pillows. I was able to prop my legs and body up just as if I was in a hospital bed. I felt great, and I could move around really well, but I was given strict orders by Dr Victor Gutierrez to stay off my feet as much as possible. I was happy to comply.

On my 14th day after surgery, my sutures were removed by my local doctor. My local doctor commented that he has seen lots of plastic surgeries, but has never seen such perfect wonderful surgical work done before. I was very proud to show off my new body. My scar is perfectly straight. I have marks from being sensitive from the surgical tape, but I know they will fade with time
During all this time, Dr Victor Gutierrez was in constant contact with me, calling or emailing me. I was also able to call or email at anytime for any questions or concerns. He has been the best doctor that I have every had, and trust me - in my life, I have had many. Smile!

7th week post op pictures as promised

Here are my 7th week post op pictures as promised. A lot of swelling had gone down. By this time, I was starting to feel almost normal. I was stilling moving slower than normal, but was feeling great!

7th week post op pictures as promised

Here are my 7th week post op pictures as promised. A lot of my swelling had gone down. Still was moving slow, but was feeling great!

8 week photos

Hello everyone! I am sorry it has take me so long to post more pictures. These are my 8 week photos. What a difference a week make, because I was starting to feel normal again. I was given the ok by my doctor to resume exercise, which I was happy about. My body was really starting to shape up nicely.

HELP! Preparing for thigh and arm lift.

I am trying to get my body in the best shape before June 2014, because that is when I plan on having my thigh lift and arm lift surgery. My goal is to strengthen those two areas of my body, so they can be strong before my surgery. I have just started running, because I am preparing for a 15K on March 1, 2014. The running is tough, especially after I was not able to exercise regularly after my LBL and Breast Lift and Butt Lift. Please, any suggestion will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

The Good, the Bad and the Ugly of Recovery!!

Everyone should know going into this kind of surgery is very rewarding, but it also has it challenges. Healing and healing times differ for everyone. It is very important to follow all of your plastic surgeons recommendations for proper healing to to be accomplished. On one occasion my foot slip off a step at my house which caused a small tear which got bigger and slightly infected. Yes, I was told to stay off my feet, and do as little as possible, but I did not listen and I saw first hand what can happen. There are some of us, that no matter what we do, our skin and body will alway cause us problems. These photos reflect some of the bad and ugly phases of healing 3 weeks after my surgery. I am thankful Dr Gutierrez was in constant contact with me every step of the way through my entire healing process, or I do not know what I would have done. I wanted to share these pictures to let everyone know that although you may have a few problems early on, be patient and our bodies will heal beautifully.

22 weeks photo update after my surgery with Dr Victor Gutierrez

What a difference a few weeks make. It took a lot of self discipline for me to sit around for weeks and allow my body time to heal. I used a combination of special organic oils on my skin to help fade the scars and to accelerate the healing process of my skin. I also used GelZone silicone compression wrap, which aided my full tummy tuck scar to heal flat, and the scars from the tape burns to fade beautifully. I continue to wear the silicone wrap because I notice it is helping to reduce the stretch marks on my tummy also. I feel so good about my results and how much confidence I have in my appearance and the way I feel about myself.

Goals accomplished in 2013

Looking back over the past year, I am not disappointed with 2013. I have accomplished so much and want to do much more. I look forward to 2014 so I can continue to become a better me.

15K Marathon Successfully Completed

8 1/2 months after my Mommy Makeover, I completed my first 15K marathon today. Someone very special told me after this race, I should have the confidence to be able do anything now.

Recent thigh and arm lift.

I am doing wonderful after my recent thigh and arm lift. As soon as I am able I will update with pictures.

1 Year Surgery Anniversary TODAY

Today is my 1 year anniversary of my lower body lift, breast lift and butt lift. Time has passed by so quickly. It is funny I am leaving Tijuana, Mexico today — the day my 1 year surgery anniversary.
Looking back over the past year is one of joy and triumph for me, especially when I think about this surgery and my results. None of this would have been possible for me without having Dr Victor Gutierrez, the best doctor anyone can possible have.
Looking back, these are my photos taken exactly one year ago.

One year after my surgery with Dr Victor Gutierrez.

Here are some one year anniversary pictures after my breast, thigh, arm, lower body lift and butt lift.
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Victor Gutierrez is absolutely without question the best, most highly educated doctor and AMAZING Board Certified Plastic Surgeon in Tijuana, Mexico. If you want the BEST, without a doubt Dr Victor Gutierrez is your choice. In combination with his perfectionism, Dr. Victor Gutierrez is a masterful artist. He is simultaneously caring, kind-hearted and genuine. You know without a doubt you can completely trust him 100% with your health and body. I felt extremely confident about choosing him as my surgeon. Dr. Victor Gutierrez has to be the most gifted talented surgeons’ in the world. No other plastic surgeon could have make me look so perfect. My results are remarkable because Dr Victor Gutierrez has a special gift for being detailed oriented. He has a special eye for beauty and knows how to contour any part of a persons body with absolute perfection. I recommend him 100%. He is the only doctor that I would ever trust with my body. If you want the absolute BEST plastic surgeon, then without a doubt, your choice should be Dr. Victor Gutierrez. There is no need to look any further. I am experiencing so much joy and satisfaction. My new body is speaks for itself. The magnitude of his skills, talents and expertise can help a lot of people, because his surgical abilities are simply outstanding. I am so happy!!!!!! You can experience my same happiness, joy and satisfaction by also choosing Dr Victor Gutierrez.