58 Yrs Young Ready for my Body to Match my Mind and Heart - Tijuana, Mexico

Just found this site last night when I was too...

just found this site last night when I was too nervous to sleep. I am having my surgery on Sunday with Dr Castillo/ mybestbodyever on facebook. He did my breast augmentation in 2012 and I have been happy with the results. I had lapband in 2005 lost 100lbs give or take. I was 250. Lost the band in 2010 due to failure. Went for plication which I have been very unhappy with. But have kept the weight off and maintain a healthy diet and lifestyle. I average 144-148. I am very nervous .

one week out

these are both before. a week ago......

7 days after surgery

i could not be happier. feeling pretty good. I thank my great Dr. and my Husband who has taken such great care of me. Also the fabulous Grand care recovery center at the Grand Hotel in Tijuana. A truly wonderful place to regroup. Back on my vitamins and protein drinks. Any questions that are personal I will be happy to answer in message I am a somewhat private person. But general stuff great on here.

8 weeks out!

3 + months out body lift

Face lift set for Aug. 28th looking forward. Enjoying life everyday.
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Does he have a website? You look great by the way :-) Good luck with your face lift!
Hi ya! thank you cant wait I usually use fillers and I have not for 5 -6 months so to me my face is really showing its age. I wanted it to be as natural as it could be going into surgery but this is awful to look at every morning yuk! yes he does both face book and web here we go and if you want feel free to message me anytime with questions too. www.mybestbodyever.com, https://www.facebook.com/DrRodolfoCastillo
Hi could you give me the surgeons website info please thanks
Sure it is www.mybestbodyever.com, or on face book its just my best body ever. Thank you date cant come fast enough
Great news just scheduled face lift for the 28th of August with Dr. Castillo! Yippie looking so forward. Getting rid of the skin under my neck and a full tune up on the rest of the face. Like Cher said " If I could turn back time". Well I am going to give it my best shot! LOL
U do look wonderful I am 66 and having full body lift in Bangkok this month and so scared but but I feel young and need to look a bit younger
Good for you! I know you will be happy it has been the best thing i have done for myself in a long time. I am wearing clothes I have only dreamed about. It has given me confidence that I never had. Sending you all the positive energy for your wonderful adventure!
Oh my gosh!! Hot momma! You look so awesome and SO happy! Congratulations!!!
Thank you so much! I have to tell you... when i was in target to buy the swim suit i almost broke down... I didn't think it was possible I was going to be able to wear 2 pieces.... Silly how something others do routinely can mean so much.
My surgery is in January. I'm scared, but I hope my results are as awesome as yours!
How exciting for u! I bet you can hardly wait. I am sure it will be. I was scared and physically shaking up to wheeling me into the surgery room LOL! But now that it is over i am glad I did it. Getting myself into good shape ahead of time, the protein shakes the vitamins. I really believe it made this a little easier for me than if i had not. What ever you can do ahead of time to help yourself do it. The payoff is worth it. Feel free to message me if you wish. So happy for you to wish for a dream and reach it. YIPPIE
That is so true I hope I feel as great as u do
how are you looking now, two months out??
Hi! Doing wonderful. I bought the first 2 piece swim suit since i was six years old. I cant tell you what a major milestone that has been. Not to be first the fattest girl at the pool i fixed years back then not to look like a human shar pei has been heaven!! My dream was just to sit at a hotel pool and look like everyone else and I have made it. Some dumbness is still present in a couple areas but it is less and less. Swelling in the front is just stubborn but Doc said that would be. I am back to walking and all my regular stuff. I will start my yoga classes again next week. I could not be happier my seam lines (i call um) have faded so much. I was using Kitoscell which the dr recommended on the line after is soaked in for 30 minutes or more I have been using Johnsons baby oil gel with shea & cocoa butter to keep it hydrated and it has been remarkable. I have put on 3 lbs from the weeks of sitting around but that is over back on my move it move it program LOL. going to put up some new pics now too .
How exciting for you...You look like you are recovering nicely....I too will be having a LBL and long thigh lift on May13,th in Tijuana also....I will be flying to San Diego and then staying for 2 weeks and then fly home...excited and nervous all at the same time!
How wonderful for you! The swelling has taken so long I mean it is down don't get me wrong just not 100%. I am so impatient with myself. This weekend my wonderful man took me out for a nice walk on saturday and then today the farmers fair. So I got so real time walking in. Now I think during the week i can kick it in a little more finally. I am 3 weeks out today. Still so glad I did it. Hopefully I will be back in Nov. or Dec for face. Friends that have seen me keep saying " Oh my you lost more weight" which I find kinda funny to me. I answer them no not really This is what I have been for the last few years I just got rid of the extra stuff that was hanging around. Good Luck on your up coming adventure. I never had any real pain, Just uncomfortable but lucky for me not real pain. keep us all posted.
I started with the upper body last year, had the lower face/neck lift, arm lift, breast lift/implant, it was then that my PS said I really should consider a lower body lift so the bottom half would match the new top half....excited to be finishing the whole project...
SO, SO, SO happy for you! You look like you're so happy and doing very well! Congratulations!
Thank you so much! I am working hard at it. The swelling is taking all my patience to wait for. I want to walk so bad but I know it would be smart to keep that limited, so no bit walks yet. I do notice when I push the swelling gets the best of me. Thanks again!
You had body lift?
yes, on 4/13.
Welcome and thanks so much for sharing your journey with us!

Congratulations on your weight loss and maintenance, you've done so well! I hope your surgery went well and you're having a smooth recovery. Please keep us updated with your progress!
Good luck with your surgery! Congrats on loosing the 100lbs. That's such an awesome accomplishment!! Can't wait to hear how your surgery goes!