42 Years Old / 3 Kids / Must Need It a LBL, Thigh Lift, Butt Lift, Breast Augmentation and TT and Nable Revision - Tijuana, MX

I started my journey in June 2012, after losing...

I started my journey in June 2012, after losing 109 pounds I knew that I have to do something with all the excess of skin. I was tired of wearing garments, even though I weight 121 pounds, you could see all my wrinkles under my clothes.
So I started my search for the best PS and I found my ARTIST! I couldn't be happier with my results.

4 weeks update after plastics

I started my journey June 6, 2012 with the sleeve at 230 pounds, today 4 weeks after plastics with my Artist Dr. Victor Gutierrez. I couldn't been happier! I am loving my new body:)
Before and after picture below.

9 weeks post-op thigh scars

I can't believe how nice my scars are looking at 9 weeks. Thank you Dr Victor Gutierrez, you are a true Artist. I love the new me.
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Victor E. Gutierrez is not only a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, but also an Artist!!! You can completely put your trust in him to make the best decisions for your reconstructive surgery. I could not imagine myself going to any other PS after the excellent care I received from Dr. Gutierrez, Elsa and the whole team. You will not be a patient to them, you will become their family, that's how much they care. Dr. Victor Gutierrez is a Board Certified Plastic surgeon in Tijuana, Mexico. The entire process before and after surgery was an absolutely unforgettable awesome experience. I have never been cared for by another doctor so compassionately and lovingly the way that Dr. Victor Gutierrez and Elsa did. After my lower body lift, thigh lift, breast augmentation, butt lift surgery and TT and Nable revision my transformation is amazing. I am in love with my new body!!! His perfect and brilliant work has changed my life forever. Dr. Victor Gutierrez is absolutely without question the best, most highly educated doctor and amazing Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. I recommended Dr. victor Gutierrez 100%.