42 Years Old / 3 Kids / Must Need It a LBL, Thigh Lift, Butt Lift, Breast Augmentation and TT and Nable Revision - Tijuana, MX

I started my journey in June 2012, after losing...

I started my journey in June 2012, after losing 109 pounds I knew that I have to do something with all the excess of skin. I was tired of wearing garments, even though I weight 121 pounds, you could see all my wrinkles under my clothes.
So I started my search for the best PS and I found my ARTIST! I couldn't be happier with my results.

4 weeks update after plastics

I started my journey June 6, 2012 with the sleeve at 230 pounds, today 4 weeks after plastics with my Artist Dr. Victor Gutierrez. I couldn't been happier! I am loving my new body:)
Before and after picture below.

9 weeks post-op thigh scars

I can't believe how nice my scars are looking at 9 weeks. Thank you Dr Victor Gutierrez, you are a true Artist. I love the new me.
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Victor E. Gutierrez is not only a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, but also an Artist!!! You can completely put your trust in him to make the best decisions for your reconstructive surgery. I could not imagine myself going to any other PS after the excellent care I received from Dr. Gutierrez, Elsa and the whole team. You will not be a patient to them, you will become their family, that's how much they care. Dr. Victor Gutierrez is a Board Certified Plastic surgeon in Tijuana, Mexico. The entire process before and after surgery was an absolutely unforgettable awesome experience. I have never been cared for by another doctor so compassionately and lovingly the way that Dr. Victor Gutierrez and Elsa did. After my lower body lift, thigh lift, breast augmentation, butt lift surgery and TT and Nable revision my transformation is amazing. I am in love with my new body!!! His perfect and brilliant work has changed my life forever. Dr. Victor Gutierrez is absolutely without question the best, most highly educated doctor and amazing Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. I recommended Dr. victor Gutierrez 100%.

How long did you have to stay in Tijuana? Can you show a picture of your thigh? I have hanging skin on my thighs, but I do not want the long scar. Did you stay in a hotel or recovery house?
I have my consult with him next week for a revision of my LBL and medial thigh lift. Any chance of an updated picture of thighs, in particular? Both scarring and results of upper thighs?
We would love to see a update on how the healing is coming along...you look fabulous in your workout clothes...
I'm in search of an plastic surgeon in Tijuana, BC. Mx. And, I sent the doctor pictures and had questions I just love his honesty compare to other consultations I've had her in the USA. One doctor just continues to call me to schedule my surgery. After talking to Dr. Gutierrez I know what I have to do. Going to Tijuana in August to have consultation with him..
Wise decision on your part there....Going to Dr Victor Gutierrez was the best decision I ever made...And I had 10 consults during the year when I was deciding...finally a good decision on my part!!! Dr G will be doing the revisions needed from my previous surgeon. It pays to make the right decision first!
Incredible results. I'm definitely going to check your surgeon out.
Your photos are great. Can you share a photo of your entire leg, showing the incisions on your thighs? Thanks so much.
Hola :)) Your looking just awesome. I contacted Dr. G office just a couple weeks ago with my medical history and pictures the doctor and his staff are just awesome and professional when asking any question. He was very honest with me and told me to continue losing weight till I reached my goal ideal weight, and then to contact his office at that time... I'm getting very close to his advise will be in his office in Tijuana around July 2014...
How exciting NanaSexyDiva!!! you will not be disappointed, Dr G, is the best!!!
Agreed with AZDee! your thigh lift scars look really good!
Thank you very much. Dr Gutierrez is a true Artist. All my scars looks like my thigh scars. I love his work.
Wow the medial thigh lift scars look great!!!
Thank you! How are you feeling?
I had hoped for a long thigh lift, but if you know the good doctor he will NOT do anything he feels is not safe, so we went with the medial thigh lift and now during recovery, I am so glad I did. Recovery with the medial is so much easier, I know than had I had the big long cut...Hoping the pull did the trick...I'm sure it's much better than it was.
Be happy that you got the medial thigh lift like I did. My friend had the long one here in the states and recovery has been horrible. What I said about mine is that as long as they are better than before I am happy. Get well soon
Thanks I am feeling really good, just waiting to get rid of the drains...which seems to be the worst part...just annoying, so if this is the worst part, I must be doing good...
I agree 110% what a gift to have found Dr Gutierrez!
In my eyes he is an Artist!!! How are you feeling?
I am feeling really good, no pain at all.... so unbelievable I was expecting the worst after my last PS last year....
Great! I am happy that all work out for you!
U look amazing what all did u have done?
Thank you! I had a LBL, butt lift, breast augmentation, medial thigh lift and TT and belly button scar revision.
Really!? U look amazing love how tiny u are good bless uu!!! Thank u for sharing doll
Aww!!! Thank you
Butt lift as in fat grafting? Or did you have the butt lift as part of your LBL only?