42 Years Old / 3 Kids / Must Need It a LBL, Thigh Lift, Butt Lift, Breast Augmentation and TT and Nable Revision - Tijuana, MX

I started my journey in June 2012, after losing...

I started my journey in June 2012, after losing 109 pounds I knew that I have to do something with all the excess of skin. I was tired of wearing garments, even though I weight 121 pounds, you could see all my wrinkles under my clothes.
So I started my search for the best PS and I found my ARTIST! I couldn't be happier with my results.
AWESOME! can you send me his info to wljdiva@gmail.com THANK YOU!
You look absolutely wonderful. Happy Healing!!

4 weeks update after plastics

I started my journey June 6, 2012 with the sleeve at 230 pounds, today 4 weeks after plastics with my Artist Dr. Victor Gutierrez. I couldn't been happier! I am loving my new body:)
Before and after picture below.
So excited and happy for you...I am planning a LBL with Dr G on May 12th, Thanks for sharing, I too would love more pictures!
Just checking on you!!! How are you doing? I hope all went well.
hola! you look absolutely amazing!!!! omg! I weigh 234 and am currently gettin sleeve surgery may 14th ! my dream is to fit into a size 9 jeans! :))))))) you should add more pic doll! :)))) love love ur story!! its where i hope to be!

9 weeks post-op thigh scars

I can't believe how nice my scars are looking at 9 weeks. Thank you Dr Victor Gutierrez, you are a true Artist. I love the new me.
How long did you have to stay in Tijuana? Can you show a picture of your thigh? I have hanging skin on my thighs, but I do not want the long scar. Did you stay in a hotel or recovery house?
I have my consult with him next week for a revision of my LBL and medial thigh lift. Any chance of an updated picture of thighs, in particular? Both scarring and results of upper thighs?
We would love to see a update on how the healing is coming along...you look fabulous in your workout clothes...
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Victor E. Gutierrez is not only a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, but also an Artist!!! You can completely put your trust in him to make the best decisions for your reconstructive surgery. I could not imagine myself going to any other PS after the excellent care I received from Dr. Gutierrez, Elsa and the whole team. You will not be a patient to them, you will become their family, that's how much they care. Dr. Victor Gutierrez is a Board Certified Plastic surgeon in Tijuana, Mexico. The entire process before and after surgery was an absolutely unforgettable awesome experience. I have never been cared for by another doctor so compassionately and lovingly the way that Dr. Victor Gutierrez and Elsa did. After my lower body lift, thigh lift, breast augmentation, butt lift surgery and TT and Nable revision my transformation is amazing. I am in love with my new body!!! His perfect and brilliant work has changed my life forever. Dr. Victor Gutierrez is absolutely without question the best, most highly educated doctor and amazing Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. I recommended Dr. victor Gutierrez 100%.