Dr. Campos Tomorrow - Staying at Casa de Lilas - Tijuana, Mexico

Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Research, internet, Real Self, Make me heal. So far Casa De Lilas has been great!!! They even picked me up at another doctor office where I was doing a consult. She even had a blanket ready in the back seat in case I was cold. Good food, very caring people. They take care of everything and you even have a buzzer to summon them if needed. Very happy!! They should always be packed full because they are so caring.

Casa de la Lilas I loveĀ·is very clean and everyone it very friendly and the food is delicious eventing its perfect I recommend stay in casa de la lilas you not disappoints i love and I love and doctor is 24 hours they do everything for you...I have great time thanks you very much more everything you do for me my next cirugia I stay and casa de la lilas********************************
Do you have any information about Dr. Campos, or your surgery? I appreciate that you loved the recovery house, but this is where we come looking for info about thendoctor, his staff, before and afters, etc. Maybe RS could set up a separate area for recovery house reviews.
Yes I am very happy. I have pics if you P.M. me
Are you happy with your results?
Congrats on the new you!!! :) How long did you stay in the recovery house? Cost?
I stayed for 5 days. It cost $140 per day. Its well worth it because they even wash your clothes, drive you to appointments, constantly feed you and even help you bathe.