bbl

I have been reading and following many of you on...

I have been reading and following many of you on here the past year and have finally decided to go ahead and do it! I just booked my appointment with Dr. Cardenas and I am so excited and nervous. Initially I was just going to have a tummy tuck but the Dr. Cardenas recommended the lipo and fat graft to my butt for the best outcome. I hear so many different stories about liposuction and I wonder if it is safe for me because I have mild high blood pressure (but is controlled with medication). I trust she knows what shes doing. I am on my way today to get my blood work and EKG! Wish me luck...

Mexico Plastic Surgeon

im proud of you for taking this huge step! im praying for you and itll work out
you have pre pics.... I am also considering going to her!
Hiya I pray all goes well. Now down to business lol, i am considering the same doctor for lipo, bbl and possible tummy tuck. Please send pics so i can see her work! I have heard from a few people that her lipo sculpting is real good. Good luck, on your journey.
I would like to see before pictures too, I am seriously considering this doctor and I think I need to see more reviews to feel comfortable since the doc is in another country… GOOD LUCK I am hoping you come back looking fantastic.
Have you seen the other reviews Texasgirl79? Theres some on make me heal too.
Hi! im going with her too, are u gonna post before pics?

Welcome to the tummy tuckers.  I hope everything went well with your appointment.  Send us an update..