TT,BL AND BBL

I'm 28 years old, 5'6, 142 pounds I want to get a...

I'm 28 years old, 5'6, 142 pounds I want to get a mommy makeover with butt implants. I have my first consultation this Saturday with Dr. Jose Luis Salas in TJ. Has anyone done any procedures with him. Any of you ladies can recommend a good plastic surgeon in TJ. Please advice I want to get my surgery by July 2013.

Hello I would recommend you look into Dr Eduardo Gongora in Rosarito Mexico. Im scheduled with him for my surgeries in June but I did a lot of research prior to scheduling. There's many reviews on him on makemeheal.com and psjourneys! His assistant Jessica Vega has been very kind and informative. The best thing about them is that you can have an online consultation with the Dr. Which is ver convenient. Hope It' helps and good luck on your journey:)

TT,BL,BA,BBL

Hey ladies, so i finally booked my surgery (08/02/13). I decided to go with Dr. Verbin here in the states. I didn't not feel safe getting my surgery in Mx even though its half the price! I was wondering what items i need to purchase before my surgery since I'm getting all the procedures done at once!?

I'm glad you went here in the US, I wish I would have done the same. I went with Dr. Salas and I deeply regret it. Praying to God for a miracle to help me cope with this awful results and awful treatment he gave me after finding out I was unhappy with the results and the scars left on my face.
I'm so sorry for your bad experience and results. I meet Dr. salas through a family friend, but i knew right away that he was not the Dr. for me. Hope you get better and best wishes.

10/09/13 sx!!!

Hey there ladies I have my surgery on 10/09/13 I'm getting BL,BA,TT and BBL all in one surgery. I'm nervous about getting all the procedures done at once, but my Dr. said he will keep the surgery under 6hrs. I'm currently trying to loose 5-10lbs. I'm 5'5 147lbs.

Thanks for starting your story on RealSelf! Here's a list of supplies you might find helpful for recovery. It sounds like you made the safest decision in staying close to home for surgery. Please keep us posted as you get closer. Less than a month to go!

Pre-op

Can't wait to for my sx!!! time for a new sexy body lol

That's the same way I feel I have my pre-op app Monday. i still need to get my blood work. Who's your dr?
50 going on 35 Yes, Dr. verb in is my doc. i figured the same thing. When is your sx?
October 28--about 45 days away....sometimes I feel,like it is soooooooo far away, and other times its just around the corner....I zipped to LA Thursday and Friday and got lab work down...blood tests, EKG and saw a doctor to get my Medical clearance letter....and then Wednesday night I was just throwing stuff in a suitcase because I had to leave my house by 5:30am Thursday morning... Hahaha

????

Monday was my pre-op appt, and it went well. My surgery in a little over two weeks away. I'm still trying to figure out what size of breast implants I'm going to get. my surgeon suggested silicone, shaped, gummy bear implants. I'm a 34 D now, since i'm getting a lift he suggested to stay with my size but, i would like to go bigger may to a DD! I have until tommorow to decide since he has to order my implants!!!

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Some pre-op Pics

I'm less than two weeks away from my mommy makeover!!! Here are a few pre-op pic!!

you will look amazing hun you already have a nice shape good luck x
Thanks!!!

TT, BL,BA and BBL TOMORROW!!!

Hi ladies, I will having my sx tomorrow at 7:45! I'm so nervous and scares because I'm having major sx!! My Dr. gave me two pain med Percocet and Robaxin. Have any of you ladies taken these two med?

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

My last night with this body

I can't believe that this is going to be the last night with this body!!!

Did you end up losing the 5-10 lbs? How are you feeling...today is one day post-op for you......I have been ordering the last of my supplies....getting nervous... Did you get Vitamedica? It will help you heal better...how long will you stay in Mx? Do you have drains? Probably huh? Ohhh my....I am so excited for you!....I have 18 days to go...so I will be checking in with you for lots of advice...get some much needed rest! :0)
Hi 50 going on 35, I actually did not my doctor said not to because I was getting a bbl and he needed the fat. I'm not in so much fain thanks to my pain mess and expertly. But boy I was in so much pain when I woke up the nurse gave me a shot for pain in my arm and one thru my iv. I had my surgery here is the good USA. I one have one drain in, it really doesn't bother me,and I also went home with a Cather and some compression boots that way I don't have to get up. I'm staying at a hotel near my ps office because I have to go see him today for my first post op.
Very eager to hear how you are feeling! For me, by day 4, I was feeling much Much better! Hope you get lots of rest and take your pain meds, so that your body can heal quicker!!!!

Boob

A little sneak pick at my boobs. I have the silicon gummy bear implant 450 cc. I know they're still swollen but they look fab already could be more happier with my results.

BA, bbl, & tt she stayed in torrance a few days until drains were out. We couldnt believe our eyes.
I stayed at a Hotel near Dr. Verbin's office too. I had the same procedure done as ur sis too. Once my drain was out I started to feel much better. Good luck in your journey!
Hi eve705, how r u feeling? My sister had sg with dr verbin n she is very happy with her results
Dr. salas