TT,BL AND BBL

I'm 28 years old, 5'6, 142 pounds I want to get a...

I'm 28 years old, 5'6, 142 pounds I want to get a mommy makeover with butt implants. I have my first consultation this Saturday with Dr. Jose Luis Salas in TJ. Has anyone done any procedures with him. Any of you ladies can recommend a good plastic surgeon in TJ. Please advice I want to get my surgery by July 2013.

TT,BL,BA,BBL

Hey ladies, so i finally booked my surgery (08/02/13). I decided to go with Dr. Verbin here in the states. I didn't not feel safe getting my surgery in Mx even though its half the price! I was wondering what items i need to purchase before my surgery since I'm getting all the procedures done at once!?

10/09/13 sx!!!

Hey there ladies I have my surgery on 10/09/13 I'm getting BL,BA,TT and BBL all in one surgery. I'm nervous about getting all the procedures done at once, but my Dr. said he will keep the surgery under 6hrs. I'm currently trying to loose 5-10lbs. I'm 5'5 147lbs.

Pre-op

Can't wait to for my sx!!! time for a new sexy body lol

????

Monday was my pre-op appt, and it went well. My surgery in a little over two weeks away. I'm still trying to figure out what size of breast implants I'm going to get. my surgeon suggested silicone, shaped, gummy bear implants. I'm a 34 D now, since i'm getting a lift he suggested to stay with my size but, i would like to go bigger may to a DD! I have until tommorow to decide since he has to order my implants!!!

Some pre-op Pics

I'm less than two weeks away from my mommy makeover!!! Here are a few pre-op pic!!

TT, BL,BA and BBL TOMORROW!!!

Hi ladies, I will having my sx tomorrow at 7:45! I'm so nervous and scares because I'm having major sx!! My Dr. gave me two pain med Percocet and Robaxin. Have any of you ladies taken these two med?

My last night with this body

I can't believe that this is going to be the last night with this body!!!

Boob

A little sneak pick at my boobs. I have the silicon gummy bear implant 450 cc. I know they're still swollen but they look fab already could be more happier with my results.
Dr. salas