got my implants.. team carmina cardenas - Tijuana, Mexico

OK, I GOT SEMI SOLID SOFT SILICON BUTT IMPLANTS,...

Ok, i got semi solid soft silicon butt implants, 500cc oval, placed intramusclar.. Dr. Cardenas and her team is totally awesome, caring, knowledgeable, professional and concerned. The level of care that her and her staff provides is something that a patient will not get in the states. I know hands down bcs i have had two procedures in the states, granted u must do your research and read reviews... Dr. Cardenas made more than three appearances with me during my stay at the clinic and she talked on the phone with me before i came. The rapport that was established before hand made me feel safe and comfortable.. I did not stay at the recovery house, but i will recommend it because after care at the clinic was beautiful and being at the recovery house is an extension of that care... Recovery is coming along. I am weak but healing.. I will keep all posted, so stay tuned.. I got butt implants with liposuction to my flanks and stomach with fat transfer to my hips.. Put god infront of ur plans, b patient and smart and keep me in y'all prayers if you pray.. God bless and stay tuned.

feeling better

It does feel like u hve dne 1000 squats and 1000 lounges.. but every day it gets better.. I have gotten my drains removed Wednesday and Dr CARMINA CARDENAS was awesome and gentle. She wants me to keep her posted about any and everything bcs what I might think is nothing could be smethng.. As I waited for Dr Cardenas, fatimah and Roscio can in to check on me before they left.. (it was genuine ladies).. Dr. Cardenas came shortly and she was the best. I felt safe and comfortable about being in her care..

hmmm

Satisfied.. going along with my body`s anatomy... it's enhanced and I'm happy... she dne a good job.
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Wonderful and responsive.. All of my concerns and questions were always attended to.

Wow she did an awesome job! Do you have any update pictures
How does your bum look now?? Im really considering implants,and did she do fat grafting with implants or just the implant?
Oh, wow. Did it hurt super bad?
Great results, how are you doing? I like the size of your implants
Hey gurly i love ur resultsssss wat was ur height and weight also how did u go about choosing 500cc. Could u of went bigger?? U have the best results
Wish a speedy recovery n awesome results(^_~)!
How can I contact Dr. Cardenas?
Wow you look great!! post pix please....
Looks really good, do you have side by side pics or before?
You look great!
U look great luv! So can i sit rt away w butt implants? How long does butt implants last? Whats the risk or likelyhood of them shifting?
I am so happy for you, dear How Does the pain dear Amkinka accurately describe the pain?
1000 squats and 1000 lounges...come to far to turn bck now. So when u get it... b very committed to ur recovery .. I hpe this hlps
Oh my gosh I didn't know she did implants!!! You look great.
Amazing!
How do u look now , post new pics please and hope your journey was amaIng
Welcome and congratulations to you and thanks for sharing your journey! I will be lifting u up in prayer! Yes Dr. Cardenas is great and has awesome transformations and care for recovery! Shes very truthful and sincere whn it comes dwn to her work and every patient! Hope u share pics of your progress? Happy healing!