got my implants.. team carmina cardenas - Tijuana, Mexico

OK, I GOT SEMI SOLID SOFT SILICON BUTT IMPLANTS,...

Ok, i got semi solid soft silicon butt implants, 500cc oval, placed intramusclar.. Dr. Cardenas and her team is totally awesome, caring, knowledgeable, professional and concerned. The level of care that her and her staff provides is something that a patient will not get in the states. I know hands down bcs i have had two procedures in the states, granted u must do your research and read reviews... Dr. Cardenas made more than three appearances with me during my stay at the clinic and she talked on the phone with me before i came. The rapport that was established before hand made me feel safe and comfortable.. I did not stay at the recovery house, but i will recommend it because after care at the clinic was beautiful and being at the recovery house is an extension of that care... Recovery is coming along. I am weak but healing.. I will keep all posted, so stay tuned.. I got butt implants with liposuction to my flanks and stomach with fat transfer to my hips.. Put god infront of ur plans, b patient and smart and keep me in y'all prayers if you pray.. God bless and stay tuned.

I am so happy for you, dear How Does the pain dear Amkinka accurately describe the pain?
Oh my gosh I didn't know she did implants!!! You look great.
Amazing!

feeling better

It does feel like u hve dne 1000 squats and 1000 lounges.. but every day it gets better.. I have gotten my drains removed Wednesday and Dr CARMINA CARDENAS was awesome and gentle. She wants me to keep her posted about any and everything bcs what I might think is nothing could be smethng.. As I waited for Dr Cardenas, fatimah and Roscio can in to check on me before they left.. (it was genuine ladies).. Dr. Cardenas came shortly and she was the best. I felt safe and comfortable about being in her care..

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

hmmm

Satisfied.. going along with my body`s anatomy... it's enhanced and I'm happy... she dne a good job.

You look amazing. I love your butt. No homo lol.
I love all the wonderful reviews on Dr. Cardenas that I see she does such awesome work thank you so much for sharing!!!!
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Wonderful and responsive.. All of my concerns and questions were always attended to.