Finally made my decision..Dr Hughes it is!! Culver City

I have always wanted a bigger bootay lol after...

I have always wanted a bigger bootay lol after having 2 kids my body needs major help :/ square hips no butt. I have seen Dr Campos work and I love his hourglass which I really need. I'm kinda wanting to switch now to Dr Bruno only because I have not seen any Campo girls here in a long time. It's making my wonder why??? Also Dr Bruno is much closer to my home but more expensive. I would really appreciate any input from you girls :)

Switched surgery date to May 28 with Dr Campos

So just a quick update, I paid my deposit 800 dollars and have moved my surgery date to May 28. I still can't believe I'm finally doing this surgery!! I have been stocking this site for over a year now lol and finally decide to write my own review. Will be posting my preop pics soon.

Quick update

Hello ladies!! So just a quick update I scheduled my consultation with Dr Campos on April 19 hope he doesn't tell me I need a tummy tuck :/. I will keep y'all posted

Having a change of heart to Dr Bruno

I was so set on dr campos even sent 800 dollars deposit for my surgery date but I wish I would have waiting :(. I'm loving the big booty's Dr Bruno is giving. Round with projection. Although I do love the hourglass Dr Campo gives, sighhhhh. Plus Dr Bruno is much closer to my home. I have a consultation with Dr Bruno in 1 week I will update then.

Wish pics

Wanted to post some of my wish pics before I post my sad preop pics lol

More wish pics

More wish pics

Front view wish pics

Preop pictures

Dr Hughes consultation

Hi ladies so I went to my consultation with Dr Hughes on wed 3/12. He told me he can give me 200hips and 1200 ccs on booty. But I'm hoping for more! First I want to say Dr Hughes was very profession and kind. I did not feel rushed not once and he answered all my question. He seemed vet confident he can give me at least 1200 ccs. I've read his reviews which are great and seen his patient after pics of bbl and they all look awsome!! Plus I have emailed him several times with random questions and he always emails right back. I really feel I can trust dr Hughes. I feel I have made the right decision. Especially after surgery, I know if I have any questions I can email him and he will response.

More pre-op pics

Upset

So I contacted Angie at dr campos office to see if I can get a refund or at least a partial refund of my 800 dollar deposit since I cancelled my surgery with them and Angie said its non refundable! They goes 800 down the drain!!

Preop visit

I went to my preop visit yesterday and saw Adam he's really nice and helpful. Signed all the paperwork also had my labs done. Will be getting my results in a few days. I was able to see Dr Hughes as well, he answered additional questions that I had. I was told I only need to take arnica and maybe iron?? What did you ladies take for preop vitamin?? I mentioned vitamedica preop vitimins but Adam said since I'm young and health it's not necessary. Just curious what you ladies took. Any advice? Thanks

Starting Vitamins today

I still need to get Arnica and Bromelain

By the way you look awsome!! ;)
Thank you calibomb, I will keep you updated! I hope I get a big booty! Lol
Congrats on ur upcoming surgery! I wanna see ur results...
My surgery is may 20 :)
Hi wendbooty2014 I gave a 500 dollar deposit to hold my surgery date. I felt the same do I went to a consultation to met with dr Hughes and I was sold. He's very upfront and takes his time to answer all your questions and concerns. Plus everytime I have questions I just email him and he always respond. He just made me feel like I can trust him. I'm not a thin girl lol and he told me he woul take out the max which is 5 litters of fat. You should make a consultation with dr Hughes so you can decide. Good luck :)
When is your surgery? How much did you have to put down for deposit? I'm considering Dr Hughes I'm torn between him and Dr Bruno
Did you get the arnica and bromelain at the spa next to dr Hughes office?
I meant both pills lol
Oh ok thank I was wondering if I should take both pilas together or at separate times? So you would take them both vit c and the iron pill at the sometime?
Yes take the iron and 2 vitamin c pills (you are supposed to take 1,000 mg per day) together. No I got the vitamedica pack which included the arnica and bromelain, but I hear the Arnica Forte they have at the spa is good, I would recommend that one.
Ok thank you mesan for all your information, it's so helpful. I was taking only 1 vit C pill (500mg) so tomorrow I will be sure to take 2
I could only find 27 mg of iron :/ should I take 2 iron pills to have 54 mg of iron daily?
You don't need to take the bromelain and arnica until the day before sx or so, so you have plenty of time to get that. As for the iron I would take it on an empty stomach along with the vitamin c pill for better absorption.
Thank you!! I hope so, I'm trying to lose at least 7 or 8 pounds before surgery
Just read your whole journey.. You're gonna look so Hot!!!!
Thank you for your reply I will go but them today. I didn't know they had liquid iron. If I don't find it I will be sure to take it was oranges juice
Hey Hun, you only need to take arnica and bromelain and as you wrote maybe iron...that vita medica package is unnecessary...you don't need all that...bromelain will help bruising and swelling! it's the enzyme in pineapple , so you can drink lots of pineapple juice aswell...if you do decide to take an iron supplement I would recommend you get a liquid one...it's way better absorption than pills. If u do take pills, make sure to take vitamin c w it for better absorption...like drink it w orange juice. Good luck!
Thank you beauty1100! I will keep you ladies updated and thank you all for the information all of your reviews are so helpful. Can't wait for my turn ;)
Good luck hun you'll look great dr Hughes is amazing I love my results keep us updated(:
Thank you Newwme14 I'm super excited!
I think you can def get 1600. You'll look fabolous. Congratulations
Yes that's what I though too when I saw your preop pic we have almost the same body type so I'm excited!! Lol I'm going to ask him if he can give me at least 1600.
I hope so.. I'm so nervous and excited at the same time. I will take better preop pics soon and post them for comparison. Thank you so much for all the info
Good idea, good pre op pics will allow others to see the difference but most importantly it will make you see and appreciate your results, your mind will play with you, sometimes you'll feel it's small and sometimes you'll think it's huge, but when you question your results and then see your preop pictures, it puts everything in perspective. Try to get different angles, that helps a lot too.
Wow I am more than convinced that you will get excellent results! Your body is almost identical to my preop body, but I had more fat in my back, definitely ask him for at least 1600ccs. I'm so excited for you!