Finally made my decision..Dr Hughes it is!! Culver City

I have always wanted a bigger bootay lol after...

I have always wanted a bigger bootay lol after having 2 kids my body needs major help :/ square hips no butt. I have seen Dr Campos work and I love his hourglass which I really need. I'm kinda wanting to switch now to Dr Bruno only because I have not seen any Campo girls here in a long time. It's making my wonder why??? Also Dr Bruno is much closer to my home but more expensive. I would really appreciate any input from you girls :)

Congrats and good luck to you on your upcoming surgery

Switched surgery date to May 28 with Dr Campos

So just a quick update, I paid my deposit 800 dollars and have moved my surgery date to May 28. I still can't believe I'm finally doing this surgery!! I have been stocking this site for over a year now lol and finally decide to write my own review. Will be posting my preop pics soon.

Quick update

Hello ladies!! So just a quick update I scheduled my consultation with Dr Campos on April 19 hope he doesn't tell me I need a tummy tuck :/. I will keep y'all posted

Having a change of heart to Dr Bruno

I was so set on dr campos even sent 800 dollars deposit for my surgery date but I wish I would have waiting :(. I'm loving the big booty's Dr Bruno is giving. Round with projection. Although I do love the hourglass Dr Campo gives, sighhhhh. Plus Dr Bruno is much closer to my home. I have a consultation with Dr Bruno in 1 week I will update then.

So far dr campos I just love the way he can shape you! I do have a consult tomorrow with dr Hughes but I already gave deposit for dr campos. Plus the more I see his post op pics the more I feel I have made the right decision with campos. Maybe we can buddy up? :)
what did you decide? I'm trying to go the end of May too,. (I was scheduled for May 8 but have to move it to the end of the month..)
Good luck!

Wish pics

Wanted to post some of my wish pics before I post my sad preop pics lol

More wish pics

More wish pics

Wow that's a lot, I'm going to ask him if he can give me as many ccs as you. I know I have enough fat for it lol xD
Thank you.. I saw you pics and if you don't mind I want to show them to Dr Hughes... You look fabulous! Really great result with a big booty ;) hoping for your results, plus he gave you a nice hourglass figure!! And that's what I need lol
Of course, I'm actually flattered you want to show him! He has the best sculpting skills so I'm confident he'll give you a great shape. P.s. I got 1620ccs on each side so you should ask him to give u the max

Front view wish pics

Preop pictures

I hope so.. I'm so nervous and excited at the same time. I will take better preop pics soon and post them for comparison. Thank you so much for all the info
Wow I am more than convinced that you will get excellent results! Your body is almost identical to my preop body, but I had more fat in my back, definitely ask him for at least 1600ccs. I'm so excited for you!

Dr Hughes consultation

Hi ladies so I went to my consultation with Dr Hughes on wed 3/12. He told me he can give me 200hips and 1200 ccs on booty. But I'm hoping for more! First I want to say Dr Hughes was very profession and kind. I did not feel rushed not once and he answered all my question. He seemed vet confident he can give me at least 1200 ccs. I've read his reviews which are great and seen his patient after pics of bbl and they all look awsome!! Plus I have emailed him several times with random questions and he always emails right back. I really feel I can trust dr Hughes. I feel I have made the right decision. Especially after surgery, I know if I have any questions I can email him and he will response.

Good luck hun you'll look great dr Hughes is amazing I love my results keep us updated(:
Thank you Newwme14 I'm super excited!
I think you can def get 1600. You'll look fabolous. Congratulations

More pre-op pics

Thank you beauty1100! I will keep you ladies updated and thank you all for the information all of your reviews are so helpful. Can't wait for my turn ;)

Upset

So I contacted Angie at dr campos office to see if I can get a refund or at least a partial refund of my 800 dollar deposit since I cancelled my surgery with them and Angie said its non refundable! They goes 800 down the drain!!

Preop visit

I went to my preop visit yesterday and saw Adam he's really nice and helpful. Signed all the paperwork also had my labs done. Will be getting my results in a few days. I was able to see Dr Hughes as well, he answered additional questions that I had. I was told I only need to take arnica and maybe iron?? What did you ladies take for preop vitamin?? I mentioned vitamedica preop vitimins but Adam said since I'm young and health it's not necessary. Just curious what you ladies took. Any advice? Thanks

Thank you!! I hope so, I'm trying to lose at least 7 or 8 pounds before surgery
Just read your whole journey.. You're gonna look so Hot!!!!
Thank you for your reply I will go but them today. I didn't know they had liquid iron. If I don't find it I will be sure to take it was oranges juice

Starting Vitamins today

I still need to get Arnica and Bromelain

I meant no lol, when are you getting your surgery? :)
Thank you, but I will need one eventually. But first I want to get the bbl and lipo and see where I stand after. Maybe I will only need a mini tuck after. I am being realistic so I know I will have some loose skin.
Goodluck with your surgery!!! Are you getting a TT also? I'm debating if I wanna have one cause I don't wanna lose any projection in my butt

Labs are normal :D

I had my labs done on 4/3/14 and I had received a call with my results so I decided to email Dr Hughes and he emailed me back staying he reviewed my results and they are fine yayy! I'm getting excited and nervous, my surgery is now paid in full! No going back now!!!!

Would there be any reason for your hemo to be low. Idk I'm just super nervous that for some bad luck my hemo will be low!

Oops

I meant I hadn't *

True but now I'm thinking did I do them to early? Lol I guess I'm just starting to worry since my date is approaching
LOL absolutely not, I had mine done about 2.5 months before sx, since I'm local I actually had them done there.
Oh ok it's just me! Lol I'm a worrier!

Time off from work

Hi ladies, I'm trying to get my time off approved for my surgery but I don't want to tell them what kind if surgery I'm having done. How did you ladies do it was time off from work. I don't want to reschedule my surgery!!! :(

Hi Jessem total for bbl with hips was 9,500
Hello, what was the total cost for your bbl if you don't mind sharing.

Surgery May 20 bbl

Feeling nervous, scared and excited at the same time! Did any of you have IV sedation with epidural? I'm scared about general anesthesia. I have 2 little ones and at times I feel guilty for wanted to do this surgery. I heard protein shakes are really good for you to drink after surgery, is there a particular brand that's better? Also I don't know what kind of garment to get after surgery stage or size! Any advice? Also where can I get the arnica gel? I heard its good for itches lol

I know!! Thank you! Good luck to you as well! See you soon! ;)
We are soooo close to our date!!! Good luck!!
Oh lol ok thnk you, yeah that's exactly what I will do is wait until after I'm done with binder and go to the garment. Thank you, you have been do helpful mesan!

ER visit

So I had been having heart pain, or so it felt like it for 2 days. So I went to the ER they did EKG and chest X-ray plus blood work. Thank god everything was normal. Dr did day my potassium is a little low but no big deal. I guess it might have been my nerves lol but at least now I know I'm good to go for my surgery on tues :)

Arnika Forte

This is the Arnika forte bottles I got from the spa next to Dr Hughes office, they are suppose to be really good for brusing a d swelling. I was told to start taking them 1-2 days before surgery.

I decided on Dr Hughes after my consultation with him. I was going to Dr Campos but he's to far plus after seeing Dr Hughes results I was sold! He has so many happy patients and I'm a thick girl so he does aggressive lipo
So which dr u goin to after all and what made u switch from Salam to hughes
Thanks nevergoodenough. I've haven't felt good about my body I'm a very long time!

Preop pics

I am, thanks ;) the back is bad the the front is worse lol
You should take pictures of several different angles, DVD. If you don't post them, that way you can better compare your results.

Surgery tomorrow

I'm having second thoughts, I have to beautiful kids under 6 and I'm think is this surgery really worth it? Is it worth risking my life. I'm also thinks if I'm health enough for this surgery. Thinking to much right now :(

Nervous and excited!

But I feel better know I did my research and I know I have chosen the best surgeon for me. Plus god is grand and I know he will keep me safe. Prayers going out to all of you with up coming surgerys :)

I think yours is first and mines after, mine is at 930am I was told. Is your at 7am?
Yeah it is, if I even go through with it . I'm so scared. When signing the forms I read that bbl only lasts 4-6 months, other cases should not be expected and after second or third round there is higher possibility of permanent . Did you meet hughes?
Hey girls I know this is scary, I was incredibly scared myself, but the likelihood of anything going wrong is extremely rare. I want to encourage you girls to go ahead, it's the best thing you'll ever do for yourselves. Yes, it is scary, and recovery will be tough but it is so worth it. I would do this thing all over again in a heartbeat. @Jujubean90, I'm 6.5 months post and my booty is still there, it's actually bigger than it was a couple of months ago. Dr. Hughes posted something on someone's question recently where he states that there are studies that show the permanency of the bbl results. I'm sure you've seen Summatimefine's review, she's already a year post op and she still looks amazing.

On the other side, thank you god!

Had my surgery today, will update when in feeling a bit better. Just tired a bit dizzy. Dr Hughes said I got 1,358 cc I believe

I'm all binderd up lol so still can't really see but my first shower I will try to post pictures
Make sure you remember how your binder is placed, you need to wear it low enough so that it completely covers your lower abs, don't worry about it squishing your butt, it won't damage it. Wearing the binder correctly is key to avoiding seromas and faster healing.
Thank you! Just really sore and tired with headache. I stop taking norco because it washing me feel weird

1 day post op

Help

I'm 2 days post op and I have been drinking ensure just noticed it has vit E!

You look great! Dr Hughes is the best
How are you doing ideserveit?
Just saw ur update. Hope ur healing fine. Booty looks good :)

Updates

Sorry I haven't update in a while the first few days were so hard for me plus my anxitey didn't help but dr Hughes was there for me every step of the way!! He is such a great surgeon and individual. He called me and emailed me to make sure I was ok and even took the time to see me on a sat to make sure I was okay! He's staff is also no rand very helpful. I feel about 80% normal now. Saw Olga today and said 1 more week and I said 1 more week
And I can get rid of this binder. My swelling has gone down so booty has gone down to, I hope it doesn't get any smaller!! Booty greed is real!!!! Lol I want to thank you all for you well wishes!!

8 day postop

Butt got smaller :/ but still very happy with my results! It's also getting softer by the day. I have projection now!!

It's normal I was so nervous too, who's doing your surgery?
Thank you! Unfortunately I didn't take any measurements before. But u can tell you that my wais and tummy are a lot smaller, way more than I expected. I will try to post pic of my tummy before and after
Ur tummy and waist line will continue to get smaller just wear ur garment.... but u look great! :-) hope to see ur transformation as days go by

Another post op pic

Bottom angle

You booty looks really nice tooo plus your hips! ;) he gave you nice curves!
Yeah he did, I luv it... I dont regret it one bit
Thank you I'm very happy with my results... Hater going to hate lol Its to bad some ppl have to be like that. haven't really been out in summer clothes because i still have to wear this binder. Can't wait to get rid of it! Lol

Massages

So I took off my binder to shower and I felt in my right side by hip area like a knot 2 of them. Has this happen to any of you ladies? And did it go away? Any advice ?

Advice

Wondering if its to soon for massages???

My massages were started the next...I got one every day for 5 days then I would have my bf give them to me.
They were started the following day after surgery.
Really? Are they painful ? I think I'm going to start them ASAP

Post op visit

Today I went for my 2nd postop visit and unfortunately I still have fluid :( Olga the nurse at Dr Hughes office said I had 20 ccs last postop and today she took out about 22 ccs. I can't believe it I have been wear the binder 24-7 except to shower. So I have to wear binder for 1 more week, so frustrating. I can't wear any nice clothes because you can see the binder so I'm in tshirt an loose fitting pants.

Really? I'm glad you told me, I guess every surgeon has there own set rules or protocol. And that's exactly how I felt! Like it was putting to much pressure on my butt so I would move the back part of binder higher up lol darn
I hope so too I don't think I will feel normal until I get out of this binder! No I'm going to look for a place close to home so I can start them thanks :)
Sorry to hear about your fluid & you having to wear the binder another week, I know the feeling, I think the binder was the worst part about recovery for me, but the binder is a necessary evil. Just make sure you keep wearing it correctly and if you feel in a couple of days that the fluid is gone ask to go in sooner, maybe by Thursday or Friday.

Post op pics

I'm feeling almost 100% normal except for this binder. Booty getting softer and rounding out

Post op pics

Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

Dr Hughes is awsome, I'm very happy with my results I was amazed with my stomach how small it was after just lipo! No tummy tuck. Dr Hughes was there to answer all my questions from day 1 consultation and after care postop, he called to check on me and always answered all my emails! And gave me a booty! I finally have projection.