Feeling and Looking Great, This Really Changed Me!!! - Tijuana, MX

I've wanted a butt augmentation since i can...

I've wanted a butt augmentation since i can remember, I've always been very obsessed with my butt but i really never decided whether to have the procedure done and i didnt want any implants. After some time of researching for doctors who offered quality overall I finally found Dr. Cervantes and went to consultation. To resume, all i can really say is that i am more than happy with the results of the brazilian butt lift, it all went great i had no trouble whatsoever after my surgery and my butt really looks and feels great, and because of my results and experience some of my friends are wanting to go to Dr. Cervantes to have this type of procedure and others done. My experience was and is fabolous, i dont know why i waited this long but at the same time im glad i did because i know i fell in the hands of the best. If you have the oportunity to go and do something for yourself, just go, You'll love it.
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Dr cervantes staff really took care of me, they helped me follow through everything since the very first time I actually decided to make a call. His assistants were very kind and they really informed me of everything there was to know. Once i went and met Dr. Cervantes, after consultation I was fully convinced and he really didn't leave anything out, he is really a down to earth person and outstandingly knowledgeable. I also googled him and all i found was good information about him, but after meeting him and his staff, as i mentioned, i was fully convinced and ready to change. I am greatly thankfull, this has incredibly helped my self esteem. Thank you Dr. Juan Pablo Cervantes!!!