New Me!

This procedure is awesome! Going toT.J. is no big...

This procedure is awesome! Going toT.J. is no big deal. Staff is better than Beverly hills! No worries. I contacted a few ddoctors but this one actually called to follow up. I had a private room in Hospital Angeles, it was nice. No extra fee's for after care. I stayed 3 days and my b-freind helped out. I mostly slept. Healing nicely. Swelling going down fast. Just hope I dontdon't loose that Bootay.
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Good luck on your upcoming bbl journey.
He is the best! I had my mommy make over done there. Dr Cervantes is awesome!
Aaaahhhhh better my susta! Kisses n hugs! Positivity is all WE SOLICIT AND SUPPORT ON HERE! Hey u love your results BLOW UP UR PS PRAISE AND RECOMMENDATIONS! Hope ur SMILING!
Welcome to RS ! Your title is misleading. Great attention headliner I guess? But T J gets such bad ratings...those of US LIKE U AND I WHO ACTUALLY gone there and seen for ourselves knw the TRUTH! So we should be mindful of how we speak! It's great you are Pleased w your results and your PS! Plz do run out and tell everybody! Happy healing! Cont to stay of of your phatty so u can cont to HARVEST your transferred fat ! Take your vitamins even after sx! Best wishes try to stop by and read my journals...Oxox's
Thank you. Did you get massages? You look Great! Also, whwhat's the deal with telling people?
Yes I did they my PS office while I was there and I cont to get them done thru a wonderful day spa out here n northern Cali who specializes in LYMPHATIC MASSAGE THERAPY POST OPT and I have had no problems w CHRISTY! Massage envy wasn't experienced enough for me so be careful w them ok! If u live close to TJ I strongly recommend u make the drive once every two wks to get them done from MARIPOSA!!!
Typo....through my