23 Years Old, 2 Kids, Breast Implants - Tijuana, MX

Hi everybody!! Here's a little about my experience...

Hi everybody!! Here's a little about my experience with breast augmentation surgery..truth is I am so grateful i had this procedure done, before my surgery i was really scared to go under the knife but it was something that I've always wanted to get done, even before i had my kids..and i dont regret it a bit! I recommend Dr. Egaña100% i loved the results! I was a 32b and now im a 32 d.. i had silicone implants 380cc under the muscle.. And Im just extremely happy. It definitively changed the way i feel about myself.. which more than anything is what really matters and of course the great cleavage is undeniable! I cant stress enough how much i love 'em!

my BEFORE!

When i see myself now I can't believe I ever looked like this !

6 months later

And what i love is my cleavage.. for some weird reason i thought that when you had your boobs done they would be stiff and you wouldnt be able to squish them together lol! i was soo wrong.

SPORTS BRA!

this is what they look like with out the padded bra! really different actually. I like this look better cuz i think it looks more natural.. no one would guess I had them done .. maybe wonder cuz theyre so perfect lol!
Dr. Egaña

Dr. Juan Francisco Egaña Elizalde www.drjfee.com drjfee@hotmail.com

how tall are you? how much you weight? how many inches is your ribcage? if you don't mind. Im 5'2 1/2 116 pounds wear a 32b but my ribcage is 30 inch im thinking of getting 375cc under muscle silicone maybe high profile don't know yet but I want a d cup :)
What made you pick him as your doctor? How'd you find out about him?
A friend recommended him and many of the girls I worked with had had their boobs done by him so that was the first thing that inspired me to go see him.. i was bearly gonna star looking around for options and he was the first doctor i went to see.. He was just so easy to talk to to, he explained everything so well.. very professional, trustworthy, i just knew I didnt have to keep looking and I'm so grateful I picked him! I love my boobs!! he did a great job
Have you seen his bbl? Was post op bra where did you stay and was it painful?
You look great! I hope mine turn out as nice as yours. Thanks for the update. I look forward to seeing lots more.
thank you! Im sure they will ! I will keep updating! good luck to you!
Are u wearing a push up in the pic or is that no padding?? Looks great? I wear a 32d too but yours way bigger !! ;)
no, yeah it does have padding (not a lot, but yeah) thats why maybe they look bigger. but i wear them padded because otherwise my nipples would be the center of attention :/ not a great idea lol
Lol. Haha! Well they look great! And yes a lot different out of the padded bra. I think I'll go buy some padded bras today:) thanks the pic post :)
Hi, are your implants high profile?
no they're not. I'll try n post somepic with out a bra they look really different, more natural.
Thanks for the reply! I look forward to the updates. I'm trying to decide between mod plus and high profile. Yours are looking great, and you got a lot out of the cc's! :)
depends what kinda look you want really, y opted for mod plus because I just figured they would look less fake.. as u can see i was pretty flat chested but even then i didnt want gianormous boobies! N if i did feel like looking huge some days i would just wear padded bra! I just posted a pic in a sports bra! they dont look big at all
Thanks for the photo update, they do have a nice natural slope without the padding or underwire. I'm leaning toward the mod plus profile because, like you said, you can always play them up with the right bra. I currently have 425 cc HPs and want a downsize / revision. I'm considering mod plus in the 265 to 304 cc range (I'm only 5'2 and started with a natural C cup). I have an appointment next week -- nervous and excited!
What's his email?
drjfee@hotmail.com
They look great I'm glad they are feeling more natural
thanks! yeah me too! :)
You look awesome!
thank you!! :)
What bra size are u wearing??
32 D
Wow!! U look great!! More pics please! How long ago did u get them done??