23 Years Old, 2 Kids, Breast Implants - Tijuana, MX

Hi everybody!! Here's a little about my experience...

Hi everybody!! Here's a little about my experience with breast augmentation surgery..truth is I am so grateful i had this procedure done, before my surgery i was really scared to go under the knife but it was something that I've always wanted to get done, even before i had my kids..and i dont regret it a bit! I recommend Dr. Egaña100% i loved the results! I was a 32b and now im a 32 d.. i had silicone implants 380cc under the muscle.. And Im just extremely happy. It definitively changed the way i feel about myself.. which more than anything is what really matters and of course the great cleavage is undeniable! I cant stress enough how much i love 'em!

my BEFORE!

When i see myself now I can't believe I ever looked like this !

6 months later

And what i love is my cleavage.. for some weird reason i thought that when you had your boobs done they would be stiff and you wouldnt be able to squish them together lol! i was soo wrong.

SPORTS BRA!

this is what they look like with out the padded bra! really different actually. I like this look better cuz i think it looks more natural.. no one would guess I had them done .. maybe wonder cuz theyre so perfect lol!
Dr. Egaña