23 Years Old, 2 Kids, Breast Implants - Tijuana, MX

Hi everybody!! Here's a little about my experience...

Hi everybody!! Here's a little about my experience with breast augmentation surgery..truth is I am so grateful i had this procedure done, before my surgery i was really scared to go under the knife but it was something that I've always wanted to get done, even before i had my kids..and i dont regret it a bit! I recommend Dr. Egaña100% i loved the results! I was a 32b and now im a 32 d.. i had silicone implants 380cc under the muscle.. And Im just extremely happy. It definitively changed the way i feel about myself.. which more than anything is what really matters and of course the great cleavage is undeniable! I cant stress enough how much i love 'em!

Congrats!! you look very good!!
thank you! :)

my BEFORE!

When i see myself now I can't believe I ever looked like this !

Wow!! U look great!! More pics please! How long ago did u get them done??
Wow, our stats are almost the same :) thanks, happy holidays.

6 months later

And what i love is my cleavage.. for some weird reason i thought that when you had your boobs done they would be stiff and you wouldnt be able to squish them together lol! i was soo wrong.

What made you pick him as your doctor? How'd you find out about him?
You look great! I hope mine turn out as nice as yours. Thanks for the update. I look forward to seeing lots more.
Are u wearing a push up in the pic or is that no padding?? Looks great? I wear a 32d too but yours way bigger !! ;)

SPORTS BRA!

this is what they look like with out the padded bra! really different actually. I like this look better cuz i think it looks more natural.. no one would guess I had them done .. maybe wonder cuz theyre so perfect lol!

They look great. Did you travel to your Dr.? I'm in Ohio and haven't found a Dr. I really love yet.
Dr. Egaña