Dysport - Not So Sure Yet

I cant figure out how dermatologists price this...

I cant figure out how dermatologists price this stuff. per unit or per site. I had Dysport injected in my crows feet and in between my eyes -my doctor used one syringe and was touting the sucess of Dysport versus Botox plus the kicker of a $75 rebate -she told me it cost 350 so I figured what with the rebate I could afford it -then I see my bill- 650! I nearly collasped. It's not like she can extract it from my face so I can get my money back.

I complained I didn't understand 2 sites versus units etc. prior to the procedure -650 is to a person on a budget- insane.-I'm left now paying on a credit card-consider it buyer's remorse.

I did not see the immediate affects like I did with botox, and by the way botox was cheaper in this office. After about 5 days I notice some affect and I certainly notice the tightness in my face around the injection sites. There was no pain or other side effects that I have notice. But I am angry with these dermatologists who can come up with there way of charging people -IT SHOULD STATE CLEARLY HOW YOU ARE CHARGED BEFORE THE PROCEDURE IS DONE-PATIENTS SHOULD NOT GET STICKER SHOCK AFTERWARDS BECAUSE THERE IS NOTHING WE CAN DO BUT COMPLAIN TO THE MEDICAL BOARD BUT WE ARE CERTAINLY NOT GETTING A REFUND.

cost involved and the fact that there is no specific pricing for this stuff.

Just refuse to pay and make a scene. Dare them to call the police and then say that you were never presented with a prior invoice or whatever.
The police won't touch you and the office doesn't want a scene.

Even the most reputable docs have bait and switch clinicians and those who do hardsell. They have to in order to meet their goals.
Pricing per site and not by unit IMO is for Dysport or Botox is underhanded. Certainly a thick skinned male or someone with stronger muscles would require more so why the set price for one specific area??? Anytime I get Botox I know the exact amount of units and cost and sign off on it prior to the doctor injecting me. I am sorry you did not know the exact amount you were going to be charged prior to getting injected. While I agree that it should state clearly what you are being charged I also think if there is any question to exactly what is going on with your your treatment questions should be asked and answered. Do you like the product?