I Do Not Like the Results

Right now, I'm very interested in a class action...

right now, I'm very interested in a class action lawsuit.has anyone filed one or do you know of one or is there a website that can go to. My doctor says he can take them out, but I'm pretty scared. After I read your comments. He never mentioned anything of the side effects and did not mention that it would be difficult. He talks like it's a walk in the park. Please inform me if anyone has taken out the threads and now, if there was any more damage. I like to know before I go through this procedure

so far I haven't heard from anyone saying that there's a civil lawsuit going. I received a check,from the manufacture and it was sent to my surgeon stating that if I except this money.I would no longer pursue a lawsuit in so many words. I told my doctor,I would think about it, but the more I read, I feel like how dare them. Offer me such a ridiculous amount . when actually to remove the contour threads. You need a whole facelift to do so. I went to three, plastic surgeons certified, and they all said they needed to do a facelift. The small amount of money will not pay for this. I am so mad, and I have not gotten back with my doctor on this issue. I'm scared to let him do the facelift and I need more money. So I'm thinking of going to small claims court. You can sue as high as 7,500 here in Southern California
I can't say enough bad about the thread lift. I can see the threads and feel where they come out on my head. They are constantly pulling on my skin and hurt. I have one eye that is starting to droop where the thread pulls. Nobody warned that this could happen and I have never been able to see any positive results. People who have known me forever could not tell that anything had been done. I would be interested in a lawsuit.
My God you should see what these threads have done to my face. It would take a novel to inform you of what I have put up with. Scars, lesions, holes, sinus tracts, . Can you tell me the manufacturer of the threads. Perhaps I should get this information from the Dr. who put them in and ignored all the problems I had forcing me to see two different plastic surgeons.. Help any one!!!
I have them and have an appointment today to discuss having them removed. I'm sacared too! contwig80@gmail.com
hello...just jumped on and noticed you were having these threads removed a couple of years ago. How did this work for you? I had the procedue on my jawline 5 years ago and had zero improvement. And now one of the barbs behind my ear hurts and one the doctor put into my neck is pulling and looks funny if you really look close. I am meeting with my doctor in a month as I moved out of the area and she won't talk with me over the phone! Very unhappy.