Better Choice Available

I was 57 when I had this procedure. I felt like I...

I was 57 when I had this procedure. I felt like I researched topic and doctor but obviously I wanted to believe that this was an alternative to a facelift that I could afford. Did it work? NO. Did the threads stay in? NO. What I thought was an improvement was swelling which of course went away.

A year later I went to a very well known plastic surgeon in Brazil. Brazilians are believers in enhancing the body so there are many experienced plastic surgeons. My doctor was very upset over men and women buying into thread lift. It took him a long time to remove the threadlift barbs (unlike what was promised) and told me he has done removals on many dissatisfied patients.

I had a partial facelift, neck lift, and tummy tuck from the Brazilian surgeon. This was 2 years ago. The results are great, very natural looking. The private hospital was better than any I have been in the U.S. It would not have been necessary for me to know Portugese to have the surgery and recovery. The price for doctor and hospital and hotel were half of what I would have paid in the states. The doctor's office also arranged for a massage specialist to come to the hotel to help speed healing.

This was such a better way to go. I feel like the thread lift is very dishonest in its promises in results and in easy removal for later surgery. Viva Brazil and an honest competent surgeon.

Virginia Stevens

thank you for your precious advice. i was going to get a thread lift. please canyou tell me the name of your brazilian surgeon, phone number, email address, clinic website.. sorry but you give so much hope to all of the ladies.. kind regards
Thank you very much for the advice. Can you be so kind to give the name of the Brazilian surgeon or how you went about making the arrangements. Thanks again.
Please give me the name & number of your Brazillian surgeon and steps on how to go about getting it done, who to call, how to make all arrangements---and is it safe in that country?
I was just thinking of having a threadlift until I came acrossed your post. Can you please give me the name of the Brazillian surgeon!!!!
I totally agree. I am 59, and very unhappy with the results. The threads after 5 months still feel ridiculous in my face. One still shows and I'm having it removed this week, very nervous, Dr has not removed any before and tried talking me into trying to disguise his indentation with filler. No thanks. I wish I could afford to have someone else take it out. A mini lift is more expensive but believe me I wish I had done that.
I had the thread procedure 4 yrs ago in Indiana, a wonderful doctor, but the procedure just didn't last for the price. There were small bumps behind my ears which eventually went away - but so did the small amount of lift. I am now considering Lifestyle Lift, but have many questions before I sign.