Altogether Lovely Experience for a Frightened Patient - Thousand Oaks, CA

I had wanted to get Restylane injected into the...

I had wanted to get Restylane injected into the tear trough area of my eyes for at least a couple of years. However, I was very apprehensive about this area as it is so delicate a procedure. I wanted to be as informed as possible, so I consulted with several doctors, but never felt comfortable enough to actually commit to doing it. When I went to visit Dr. Kristina Tansavadti she and her staff put me immediately at ease. Everyone in the office is so kind and professional and made me feel completely welcome. The first part of the consultation involved, Michelle, who spent a considerable amount of time speaking with me and taking down all of my information. She was very informative, and clearly had the utmost confidence in Dr. Tansavadti. Michelle also, very importantly, spoke to me with respect and a genuine caring that made me feel lucky to be in their office. When I met Dr. Tansavadti, she was so genuine, caring and extremely thorough, that I was convinced I had finally found the doctor I had been looking for. She was so meticulous and patient with me and answered all of my questions.
The day of the procedure I was nervous, but Dr. Tansavadti is conservative and cautious and took my feelings to heart. She truly helped me through it all. I'm very pleased, to have found her and her lovely staff. I'm so pleased with the subtle, positive change and can't wait to see her for another procedure as soon as I can. She is professional, kind, and very talented at what she does.
Hi there, Welcome and thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as why you had the surgery, tips for getting good results, pros/cons, information on the recovery/pain/downtime and before & after photos - our team can add your story to the main community.

As the community manager, I'm asked all the time to keep encouraging people to share more details, which is so helpful for others considering these procedures. So please accept this as a well-intentioned request from thousands.

Additional details for Dr. Kristina Tansavatdi restylane procedure

To add the specifics of the Restylane procedure. Dr. Tansavadti instructed me to take arnica about a week prior to procedure. I had no bruising and minimal swelling. We started with half a syringe and when I came back in two weeks for follow up,we added
more. We didn't quite finish one full syringe because she was being cautious. The second time I had no bruising either. The arnica and icing for the first two hours 20 minutes off 20 minutes on I believe made a big difference. I also appreciated the cautious approach of starting out injecting only half a syringe total on both eyes then coming back for follow up and determining if we wanted to do more. I felt much more comfortable that way. It takes more time, but a wiser approach and worth it.
Thank you for your review, do you happen to have photos of your before and after. I am thinking about getting this done and am looking for a great doctor in the area. Which she is not to far from me.
Los Angeles Facial Plastic Surgeon