Nipple Revision Post Reconstructive Breast Surgery - Thousand Oaks, CA

Dr Huang did an amazing job on my surgery. I had a...

Dr Huang did an amazing job on my surgery. I had a previous reconstructive surgery, 5 years post DCIS lumpectomy from another surgeon. My breasts turned out fine from the surgery, but my left nipple was huge, around 3-4 times bigger than my right nipple! Horrible looking. Like a car with one headlight out. After letting the first doctor try and fix my nipple 2 times post surgery with no improvement, I consulted with Dr Huang. She is very humble, and downplays expectations for end result, but over delivers in the end. She did an amazing job and I am so pleased with the result.
She also had to fix a botched up micro liposuction of my abdomen from the other doctor. (He had wanted to transfer fat to my breast that had DCIS and radiation.) Big mistake! He removed too much fat, (I'm thin to begin with), and left me with dents on my tummy. They were so bad you could see them through shirts. I always had a nice flat stomach, after this it looked freakish. Dr Huang fixed this as well. She is amazing!
The cost I put in includes the anesthesiologist as well. Luckily insurance paid for most of it.
Welcome to the community.  I am very happy for you and glad you were able to have this corrected.
Thousand Oaks Plastic Surgeon

I think Dr Huang is a gifted surgeon and a lovely person.