Great Botox Results; Great Doctor - Thousand Oaks, CA

I've seen Dr. Kryger for a while now for Botox for...

I've seen Dr. Kryger for a while now for Botox for a deep vertical crease between my eyebrows. Even for this simple procedure, Dr. Kryger took the time to explain to me the benefits, the risks, how long it would take to see results, and how long until I'd need another treatment. After explaining everything, he then made sure I still wanted the procedure. I really appreciated his thoroughness for what I'm sure for him is no big deal.

The results have been amazing. About a week after the first treatment, the crease was virtually gone, and I've kept going back about every 5-6 mos to stay on top of it. The injections are completely pain free. I highly recommend Dr Kryger!

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Botox community.

A bit more about my Botox

I've seen a lot of people that are doing Botox or other fillers on every little line here and there. For me, I feel like I get a more natural result by attacking one or two major creases on my face, and leaving the rest alone. I'm trying to look good at 50, not look 30 at 50! I don't want to remove the character from my face, just an unsightly crease here or there that actually draws attention away from the rest of my face.

As far as tips for getting a good result, I guess going to a good doctor is key, because otherwise I don't do much. I keep ice on the site for about 5 min right after the injections and that's it. I've never had any pain, bruising or redness after my injections.

Hi Megan, thanks for the welcome note. I've added a bit more detail to my botox review. I'll try and add some photos when I get a chance.

Thanks for adding more info. I like your approach of just going after the major wrinkles that are bothering you. I'm looking forward to seeing your pictures, I bet you look great!

Thousand Oaks Plastic Surgeon