I Am So Happy to Have the Weight off my Chest - Thousand Oaks, CA

I had a terrific experience with Dr. Kryger Their...

I had a terrific experience with Dr. Kryger
Their office is easy to find, lots of parking and a new office that is neat, organized, very clean and comfortable.
They are well staffed in a welcoming place where I never had to wait much at all for 2 consultation appointments - very important to me
What I really liked is that (I have seen both Zol and Gil) they are both professional, knowledgeable, personable and efficient.
The second consult appointment with Gil turned into a pre-op appointment. Which saved me another visit.- Another big bonus for me
All of the office staff Christy, Courtney, Rachel, Judy and Karen were all always quick to answer my questions or get back with me in a timely and efficient manner. They always made me feel important and cared for. That is a rarity now a days.
The procedure started on time and it went very well, again, Gil Kryger doesn't waste your time he is pleasant and efficient he did a very good job. I chose conscious twilight sedation which was perfect.
I will also note that he gave me the best quote around that I could find- imagine how awful it is to have spent close to 10,000 only to have to spend more $$$ and be left with nothing every other Dr. quoted me at least double- including the surgeon that inserted them.
I was very unhappy with my large, low implants that made me look fat and frumpy in clothing- I had to wear extremely uncomfortable bras to get the lift and look I wanted.
Dr. Kryger REALLY HELPED ME OUT- I am so grateful to have had such a good experience
I feel so much better now!
I have a photo posted on a q&a, click here to see it.

Thousand Oaks Plastic Surgeon

Kind, caring, Pleasant, organized, efficient, timely, prompt, capable I like him very much!

Hi jennkp, I was reading your review of Dr Gil Kryger and wanted to ask you a few questions. I live near Thousand Oaks and would like to find. dr close to home to remove my very old implants. Did you pick one brother over the other? If so what were the reasons? Did you use the surgical center or Los Robles hosp? Did you have general anesthesia? Coincidently the Dr. Who screwed up my original Breast surgery was ED TERINO!! He made my breasts HUGE and I had a uniboob it looked like I had a loaf of bread on my chest. He had to do a Second surgery to try to fix it and make the implants smaller like I had originally asked for. He is an ego maniac! So I'm sure you can understand why I want to find a great Surgeon this time. I hope to hear back from you :) Thanks!
hi cocomom- OMG! Ed Terino huh? Oh dear! Not sure if you saw the post op pic of me of the implants he gave me- SO UNFIT for my body! now that they are gone everyone says how much better I look- im sorry to hear of your trials with him- UGH!(s) x10 The Krygers- Well- they gave me the lowest quote around- after spending near 9500 on the implants bras ect -I couldn't afford ANY of the quotes i was getting Kryger(s) were straight with me- As to the brother "thing" well- I'm not sure I met them both (like a year apart) and I think I leaned a little more toward Gils personality- i Can't say for sure - but you could prob. elect one or the other my 1st consult was with Zol- 2nd consult with Gil quickly turned into a pre op- it was so nice that they didn't make me return for a pre op appointment i asked them which brother would be doing the surgery- they told me Gil i like their office- it's convenient, new, staff-nice ect and in my case price-right, not to say that the procedure lacked- quite the opposite- they started right on time - i went for twilight sedation- not totally out- but out of it & able to come out of the fog quicker I was VERY pleased- I was there for 90 minutes They are efficient, caring, skilled and pleasant. I went to their surgery center across the hall from their office- again- its all new As my review states i couldn't have been happier with the experience- i just felt like they helped me out SO MUCH i hated those awful implants- they gave me a price I could afford- other doctors were charging so much more- i recommend getting a consult from them - you can see for yourself what you think- they get good reviews please let me know if you need any more info :) I would be happy to respond all the best! jenn
Jenn, So excited I have a consultation with Gil Kryger next week. I'm finally moving forward to get these things out of my body. I did see your post re Ed Terino that's why I mentioned him in my post to you. It's amazing over the years how many women I have met that had bad a bad experience with him, even the woman I work for! These are all women that went to him in the late 1970's early 1980's he was the only Dr. At the time in the area that was doing "all" the breast augmentations.
That's great! Keep me posted smiles jenn
Thank you so much for your post. I live very close to Thousand Oaks and I've really wanted to have them removed without replacement for some time. Please keep us updated with how you are doing and post pictures post op! Thank you again!
I'm so glad this went well for you! Thank you for sharing on RealSelf.