I Am So Happy to Have the Weight off my Chest - Thousand Oaks, CA

I had a terrific experience with Dr. Kryger Their...

I had a terrific experience with Dr. Kryger
Their office is easy to find, lots of parking and a new office that is neat, organized, very clean and comfortable.
They are well staffed in a welcoming place where I never had to wait much at all for 2 consultation appointments - very important to me
What I really liked is that (I have seen both Zol and Gil) they are both professional, knowledgeable, personable and efficient.
The second consult appointment with Gil turned into a pre-op appointment. Which saved me another visit.- Another big bonus for me
All of the office staff Christy, Courtney, Rachel, Judy and Karen were all always quick to answer my questions or get back with me in a timely and efficient manner. They always made me feel important and cared for. That is a rarity now a days.
The procedure started on time and it went very well, again, Gil Kryger doesn't waste your time he is pleasant and efficient he did a very good job. I chose conscious twilight sedation which was perfect.
I will also note that he gave me the best quote around that I could find- imagine how awful it is to have spent close to 10,000 only to have to spend more $$$ and be left with nothing every other Dr. quoted me at least double- including the surgeon that inserted them.
I was very unhappy with my large, low implants that made me look fat and frumpy in clothing- I had to wear extremely uncomfortable bras to get the lift and look I wanted.
Dr. Kryger REALLY HELPED ME OUT- I am so grateful to have had such a good experience
I feel so much better now!
I have a photo posted on a q&a, click here to see it.

Thousand Oaks Plastic Surgeon

Kind, caring, Pleasant, organized, efficient, timely, prompt, capable I like him very much!