Nervous and Hoping This is the Right Choice - Thousand Oaks, CA

I am 32 years old (120lbs and 5'2) and I have two...

I am 32 years old (120lbs and 5'2) and I have two children, 3.5 yrs and 9 months. My sister also has 2 children and she was a negative A Cup her whole life while I was a little bustier at 32C/34C. She always said she would do her breasts and in January she did it. I saw them and they looked fantastic. I was always against breast surgery but after after two children they have shrunk and have a little sag. They feel empty and I am about a 34B. I am down to 120 lbs (Trained and ran my 1st 1/2 marathon when my 2nd daughter was 6 months old. I DO NOT NEED Boobs!!! But I really started to want them. A month ago I scheduled a consultation and after meeting with the doctor I was ready to go! Now I am scheduled to go into surgery in 8 days and I have been staring at my breasts ALL day long wondering if I am making the right choice. Is it normal to have these feelings before a surgery that will alter my body forever? My sister was so excited and sure and I am nervous. I just don't want to look too big our out of proportion. This is scary.
I have chosen 325 cc moderate plus silicone gel implants.

I had my surgery Friday and ended up doing 339 cc....

I had my surgery Friday and ended up doing 339 cc. I feel fantastic. I got up and walked two miles the next morning, no bruising. Some swelling but ice and pain meds have made it manageable. Any doubts were put to rest and I am only post op day 4. I am so happy with the results.
Kryger

A friend used this doctor and my husband used them with a broken nose and a broken hand.

Yes, those emotions are totally normal! Though since you're wavering a bit, it's good that you're really examining this. Congrats on the half marathon. You're awesome!

Hello Roxy! Welcome to RealSelf. A lot of ladies have those before surgery jitters. Only you can answer the question, Is ths really for me? If you are worried about the size I would look at pics of ladies your before size with the implant size you would like. I was very worried about being toI big! I was a saggy 34A/B , I recieived 260 in the smaller breast and 350 in my right. I went with silicone high profile. I really am vey happy with my size I will be posting new pics soon. I am now a 34D but when I'm dressed for work I look more Ike a B/C. I can play them up when I want or hide them if I need to. Please look at my review. I am very happy I made this decision to do something for myself and I would do this again.

I meant to say I received 260 in the larger breast (left) and 350 in the smaller (right)