I Refer All People Who Comment on my Skin to Dr. Azar, He's the Best - Thousand Oaks, CA

Photo Update

Thousand Oaks Plastic Surgeon

Referred by esthetician, and had heard about him and seen his work before that referral, so I guess I was referred many times by the community and personally. Dr. Azar was referred to me by my esthetician, Corinnne Frayssinet. I've gone to him for several years now and have seen his liposuction and facelift work first hand. Although I see him for facial products, Botox and Juviderm, I've been to other doctors in my 47 years and can say he is truly and artist and always follows my requests for minimal invasion and a natural look. He's changed my skin for the better with the prescription skin care products as well.

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Botox community.