Mini Face Lift - Thornhill, ON

I'm in my early 50's and recently had a Mini Lift...

I'm in my early 50's and recently had a Mini Lift to address my neck & jowls. I was noticing sagging in my jawline and neck that really bothered me and made me look older. I am 1 week post op and already thrilled with the results! Dr. Solomon was able to tighten up my jawline and neck looseness so it appears less saggy and much tighter. The sutures are small and hidden behind my ears and hairline and my scars are very small and minimal. I'm ecstatic with my results. Dr. Solomon did a fantastic job and would recommend him to anyone thinking of doing any facial surgery.
Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

happy for you, hope to see pics!
I'm healing nicely! and I'm really happy I made the decision to do it. Dr. Solomon will be posting before and after pictures soon.
would you post them on this site as well? it will be very useful for those considering this kind of surgery.
Yeah, I've noticed a lot of the new facelift reviews don't have photos any more. What's up with that...???
Good for you! Would you kindly share your photos please?
Thank you for sharing on RealSelf! What was your mini lift recovery like?
Hi.. Would be great to see some photos if you have any.. Thanks