Smartlipo Changed my Body and my Life! It is 100% Worth It! - Thessaloniki, Greece

I am a personal trainer and I need to have a fit...

I am a personal trainer and I need to have a fit body without extra fat. Last year I decided to go to Thessaloniki to have smartlipo treatment. The doctor who performed my treatment is very experienced and was trained in London. I felt very comfortable with him. He promised me that I would lose at least 5 centimetres from my thighs and he was absolutely right! I got the result I expected and I just love it! I have thinner legs! I want to share my smartlipo experience with every woman who thinks to go for it, but is afraid! There is nothing to be afraid of! It was painless and very safe.

Dr Dimos Psifidis

Smartlipo was painless, fast, and very effective! I had a very good result just after a couple of weeks! I chose Dr Dimos Psifidis after I did my research on internet about this surgeon. He was the only surgeon who performed more than 500 treatments in UK and he had just opened his new clinic in Greece! The overall approach was very professional, I felt I was in good hands!