Thermage Was Everything I Wanted

Last year was it: I’d heard one too many...

Last year was it: I’d heard one too many “old biddy” comments from my students and I started looking into cosmetic surgery. I was so careful and my research was exhaustive. Most of all - and this sounds bizarre - I wanted something that was healthy and natural: no injected poisons for me. I had a dream list, but Thermage ticked all the boxes!

The Thermage implement looks like a big pen, but a few seconds over an area and the treatment was done. I was worried because I have very thin skin but was reassured that this would improve my results. I had the procedure on my chin and also a tiny amount on my forehead, which was more of a proactive move since I was already there.

In total it lasted maybe 40 minutes plus some time for prep. The procedure itself felt more hot than cold, but I soon got used to the burning feeling. The heat was no worse than a day lying in the sun for the sake of vanity and the sunburn you have for a few days afterwards.

In a few weeks I thought I noticed a difference, and within a few months I was sure: the skin was definitely tighter and lifted a bit, especially in my chin (to be honest, I didn’t see much change in my forehead). My doctor told me this could last for years, which is plenty for me, but given the price it’s probably about time I started saving for the next one.

I’m so glad I found this natural alternative to all those trendy procedures. I’ll be back!

Be the first to comment on this video...

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join RealSelf or log in