Liked Results but Was Unbelievably Painful.

I've had Eye Thermage & regular face thermage....

I've had Eye Thermage & regular face thermage. RE:Eye Thermage I was very happy with the results of my eyelids , but had more wrinkles under my eyes after the procedure. If I did it again in a few years, I'd just do the lids. RE:Face Thermage I noticed a small tightening of the face which is exactly what I wanted for a 35 year old. Although I had numbing cream & vicoden, the pain was excruciating. I had to stop a few times & didn't know if I could make it through.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

List Pros & Cons, Advice you can offer...

List Pros & Cons, Advice you can offer others

This year I noticed hooding statring again and am going in for another round of eye thermage. I pray it's gotten less painful but was thrilled with the results!

Hi c4ward,

Yay, I'm so happy it worked out so well. How long was it before you saw results. Other community members have mentioned it took them at least 4 to 6 months to notice any change and they often loose hope that anything will happen. So it's good to hear such a happy review.

Thanks,

-Britt

Dr. Helen Fincher

Dr. Helen Fincher used to work out of U.C.L.A. and comes from an acedemic background. She is top of the line! I highly recommend her!