It Helped my Flabby Stomach

I am a 40 year old mother of two and over the last...

I am a 40 year old mother of two and over the last 5 years I have had trouble maintaining my weight even though I eat healthy and am very active.

I tried Vellasmooth and spent 3,000 for 10 treatments. I was told that the procedure felt like a relaxing massage. "What a lie" I used to have to take a darvocet before I went for the procedure because it was so painful. It did nothing for the cellulite on my stomach,butt and thighs if anything it made my legs seem bigger and I also got spider veins that appeared following the treatment. I ended the treatment after ten times because of the pain and because it did nothing. They told me it would make me lose weight and tighten my skin but, that was a lie. I used the remainder of the money on laser hair removal because they would not give me my money back.

In Oct,08 I went to another Dr. and I have had thermage done 5 times. I feel that it has helped my stomach and love handles, my pants fit different in the waist. When I get this paid off I will probably try lipo because I want my stomach to be flatter and I need some inches off of my thighs.

The thermage did not hurt only an occasional hot spot,no big deal. My Dr. is concerned with making sure that I'm satifised with the treatments which has made me feel better about the whole process. I would recommend this procedure if you only need to lose a few inches.It has helped with the appearance of cellulite that I had on my stomach also.

are you willing to tell who your dr is? i am considering thermage and wonder if it is the same dr i am consulting with.
I had the same experience with Velashape...PAINFUL and I looked like someone had taken a bat to my legs....totally bruised. I too stopped my treatments and used my money towards laser hair removal. I am considering Thermage on my "muffin top" Are you happy with your results still?

After I told my Dr. about the terrible experience I had with Vellasmooth he reassured me that this procedure would be different and when I haven't been happy about my appearance after a procedure he offered me a session for free