Good Experience and Immediate Results

I went in for my Thermage treatment just one week...

I went in for my Thermage treatment just one week ago and had my eyes and face treated. I read all the pros and cons before going in, consulted with my Dr. and made an informed decision to go ahead with it. I was very nervous after reading all the negative statements, but immediately after undergoing the procedure, I knew I had made the right decision. It was slightly uncomfortable but the Dr, was very much in tune to my reactions and checked in with me constantly to make sure I was comfortable.

I noticed immediate results with my eyes and overall tone of my face. I look like I have been on vacation and well rested. My main concern were the jowls that were starting to form and my eyes looking tired. The jowls are still there but I see a slight improvement. My face did not turn red, did not blister and did not burn. Instead I left the office feeling like I had just gone in for a facial! I am 55 years old and have never had any other procedure. I would highly recommend thermage to anyone who is looking for a subtle change.

I'll report in after a month but so far I am very happy that I went ahead with the process.

what is the name of the Dr. that did this treatment?
thanks
It has been just over 2 months and I can really see a difference! I've had co-workers comment that my skin looks tighter especially the cheek area. My eyes look better too. I can see slight changes in the jowl area but not a huge amount yet. I went back to my doctor for 2 month photos and will go again in another 2 months. He said I should really start to see the changes in the next couple of months. How are you doing?
How is it looking now?