Good Experience

I was very satisfied with my Thermage results. ...

I was very satisfied with my Thermage results. The procedure itself was uncomfortable to me. Burning like feeling with each "pop" of the wand. I saw immediate results of firming in my face and this progressed for 6 months. After which I saw no more improvement and gradually my skin went back to its pre-thermage look.

Cathy

Chattanooga, TN

I would like to know if anyone in the atlanta metro area has a good doctor to recommend for thrmage. Thank Yoy
Had Thermage about 6 weeks ago. It was not that painful. Have still not seen any results. Really feel like I was sold a bag of goods. Had been reading all the Internet talk about it and talked with several of my friends who had either this or Titan. They felt like they had got their money's worth. But 2500 for such a do nothing treatment was a joke. Should have just gone ahead with the facelift.
Hi, I'm so sorry to hear about your bad experience with Thermage. :( Would you consider sharing your Thermage story with our readers in a review? Perhaps our readers can learn what to look out for based on your experience. Kind regards, --Sharon