Did Not Work for Me

I have done thermage 3.5 mths ago. I am 39 yo and...

I have done thermage 3.5 mths ago. I am 39 yo and have saggering skin on my jaws so was hoping that Thermage can solve this problem. The price was 1.300 just for lower part of the face. When i asked doctor a question about the price difference to, say, US price levels - he explained that in the US doctors usually use 450 impulses for $1.300-$1.500 priced procedure, while they use 900 impulses which should insure positive result. Anyways there was none.

Procedure was extremely painful, I regret I spent money this way. I should have opted for some cosmetic procedures instead - Guinot 1 hr Liftosome is about 50 EUR, so i could have enjoyed it for half a year each week, and I am sure that such a regular skin care would have produced better result! I have done my own photos before the procedure, and 3 mths after, with no make up etc - and no change to jaw line whatsoever :-(

So sorry the procedure was a disappointment.

My first Thermage treatment was in 2007 at the office of Dr. Grant Stevens in Marina Del Rey,CA. The procedure was quite painful, however effective. The results were immediate and I received many complements from people who didn't know I'd had any work done on my face.

Two weeks ago, using the updated version of Thermage, I had another 1 hr treatment. The new version is virtually painless and is 5 times more effective.

Again, I'm sorry your results were unsatisfactory. Sounds like you were in the hands of an incompetent practitioner. Again, the results exceeded my expectations.
So sorry the procedure was a disappointment.

Two weeks ago, using the updated version of Thermage. The new version is virtually painless and is 5 times more effective.

HI Tat,

Other community members have mentioned Thermage has taken up to 6 months to see full results. Are you considering having any other procedures that will give you the results you want?

Thanks,