Really Hurt, with No Results After 3 Months

I was told it was supposed to be uncomfortable but...

I was told it was supposed to be uncomfortable but not painful. I had to pause several times and it was worse than getting tattooed even though Thermage only took 30 minutes. Felt like someone taking a match to the inside of my flesh. I would not get this done again even if I had seen some results. As it was, though, three months later and I see NO improvement. I have attached before/after photos. I did notice a little divet of missing fat from above my belly button after treatment. Minor but was really disappointed that the treatment did nothing.
Does anybody see the absolute insanity of this procedure? Doctors are treating the Face for firmness and the Stomach for fat loss. Why would anybody risk this on their face? The side effect is actually the desired result when treated on other parts of the body. Don't you see? This is just a way to stack the odds for positive reviews. When instead this laser should be thrown in the garbage. Or banned on the face
You should not be critical of someone kind enough to post pics to help others decide.. It's the light You say it's not meant to reduce fat,,,But 1000s complain of fat loss after they have it on their face... http://www.realself.com/review/skinnier-thermage-body If you are going to throw stones and be critical of an honest post... At least be informed..
Thermage is not meant to reduce fat. It is to tighten lose skin. From the looks of your pictures, I think you actually gained weight in the three months. Kinda hard to tighten skin if you are streching it out again. Maybe diet and exercise?

Update: March 18, 2010 (over two years...

Update: March 18, 2010 (over two years later)

Further comments are in my reply regarding this.

I had Thermage, done by Dr. Bill Johnson's technician in Dallas, Texas in March 2013, and never got any results. I had the procedure done on the back of my thighs and my abs. I was told it would tighten my skin and reduce cellulite and stretch marks. After almost 6 months I contacted the doctor's office and told them I didn't have any results. They told me that the results just start at 6 months and could take up to a year to see. I contacted them again after a year, by email each time, and told them I still didn't have any results and wanted my money back. I never heard from anyone. It's been over 15 months and I still don't have any results. I spent thousands of dollars and went through hours of the worst pain of my life with during the Thermage treatments, all for naught. I researched the treatment before getting it, but didn't know or see information on how many pulses were needed during Thermage to get results. I was told by the technician that I was getting 500 pulses when she was doing the Thermage treatment on me. Not until months after the treatment did I read that to get results on your stomach from the treatment requires 1200 pulses. All I got was hours of excruciating pain and a few burns on my thighs and waist. I'm thankful it didn't do more damage. I am so sorry for what happened to anyone who had damage from this treatment. I said a prayer for you all and hope you will be restored.
Ya your before looked way better than the after. Glad I saw this...sorry you weren't happy
Thanks for the warnings about Smart Lipo. I will NOT get that done. If I do get something done I will get a tummy tuck. Though I'm not crazy about the scar, I already have a smile-shaped indentation that is located right where it would be anyway!