SubQ. Restylane, Very Positive Experience - Therapie, Dublin, Ireland

I have had juvederm and perlane filler before and...

I have had juvederm and perlane filler before and got SubQ administered in Dublin by a well know cosmetic doctor who appears on TV in Ireland from time to time to discuss cosmetic surgery . Anyway he used a a different type of mechanisim to inject the sub Q. He placed a tiny like tube in then injected into this, this was to stop the sharp needle causing scaring, bruising etc.. I was give a local anesthistic before hand so painless .
Afterward yes there was swelling but I went out that night and I felt the swelling enhanced the cheeks !!
I think it gives amazing results have an zero problems with it apart from the sensation of it in the initial few days.
I'm shocked to read such negative experiences on this perhaps it is the doctors not administering it correctly etc..
My cheeks look fab not fake looking at all.. I was told it wears off 5/6 months depending on age , lifestyle as in how quick ur body break down the product. I notice a reduction already and it been 3 months (unless I'm just used to looking at product), I only got half a syringe in each cheek.
Therapie Clinic

Fantastic, though he is well known on Irish TV and a trained plastic surgeon .

Its great to hear you like the look you got. What part of the cheek was the volume added to? Was it along the cheekbone, or more in the apple area?