Zerona - Not Worth It - The Woodlands, TX

Took Curva (niacin) for a month, starting 1 week...

Took Curva (niacin) for a month, starting 1 week before the treatment. No caffeine and no alcohol throughout.

6 sessions of Zerona over a 2-week period with 4 20-min sessions of Endermologie and 6 10-min sessions of Vibratrim.

Lost 4 inches over whole body, including 2.5 inches off my hips, but no visible change at all. Nor did clothes feel looser. Subsequently had tumescent liposuction at another salon - much happier with the result.

Body Benefits

The salon and staff are excellent and I would recommend them for other procedures, but Zerona did not do much for me.

In the first (front) picture you do see improvement near the ribs, but yea i can understand that you were hoping for more.
That is why as Body Shaping said before, many places do 12 sessions now as a standard thing without taking extra money for it.

Glad you're happier now with your lipo.
Hey Crystal, hope you also post on the tumescent lipo board. Would love to see your before and after pics with that, and hear about your experience as well. Seems to vary a bit with a lot of patients (some really hated the experience of it). Thanks for your Zerona post Your results were pretty much the same as mine - NADA.
Yes, will do. I have my 7-week check-up on 31st Jan and will probably have some "after" photos taken then.
Thanks for posting your opinion and we appreciate your compliment to our salon and staff. I am sorry you only lost 4 inches but it is just over the 3.5 inches (minimum) inch loss that is promised. We do however, offer 12 now since people like yourself were just starting to lose inches when they were finished. We encourage everyone to do 12 Zerona now so everyone will be happy with their results. Some are happy with the results of 6 but most everyone is thrilled with the end result of 12. That way, if they have slower metabolism they will have a better chance of much higher inch loss.
I would be interested to see the results and feedback from those who have had 12 sessions of Zerona.

Presumably, these would be over a 4-week period which is quite an investment in time when you have to go to the salon for an hour 3 times a week. I imagine that the price would be higher (double?).

If so, you are getting into the price range for lipo which has a downtime of a couple of days, which some people may find preferable.

Benefits of Zerona over lipo are that it's non-invasive and a more pleasant experience.

Hi Crystal -- Thanks so much for sharing your Zerona experience and photos. I haven't heard of Vibratrim. What is it?

It's probably easier to point you to a website to explain what Vibratrim is and does.

I liked using this machine. You stand on the vibrating foot plate and as you change position, you can feel the vibrations targeting different parts of the body, even the face and neck.