No Fat Abs - The Woodlands, TX

Nothing short of amazing.As I've gotten older...

Nothing short of amazing.As I've gotten older I have come to realize my metabolism is just not what it used to be.With my 50th. birthday coming and my first bodybuilding competition just six weeks away,I found my self way behind on my contest preparation.

So,after having read about Zerona back when it was still experimental,and again from a friend who actually used Zerona.I decided I would try for myself. Not much happned the first week but then I started to see changes every day. By the time tha fourth week had passed there was literally no fat left on my abs or anywhere else for that matter.So can I say I won my first contest because of Zerona?I will say that I won't prepare without it!

Sherry: Body Benefits

You do look good but Zerona doesn't build muscles. The photo's show that your muscles got much more toned. That's not Zerona at work. Sorry not buying it.
Did nothing for me and many others.
Wow you look great. I guess Zerona does work (when you combine it with steroids and a professional bodybuilder's diet/workout regimen).
Jlesikar50, you look amazing! How many Zerona sessions did you do? The usual six?

Your photos are inspirational. That's a LOT of progress in six weeks. I have been wanting to get back into weight training myself, after a lengthy menopausal hiatus that left me depressed and unmotivated. You are further proof that a middle-aged body is capable of a lot. I need to stop giving up on myself. Thanks for posting.

Wow! You've obviously worked hard for that physique. You look amazing. Zerona is just the cherry on top. :)