28 Year Old Male. 230pounds. Former College Soccer Athlete. Lower,upper and Love Handles Surgery - The Woodlands, TX

I will try to do a week by week breakdown for...

I will try to do a week by week breakdown for everyone. I also have a personal trainer that I see 2x or 3x a week. I use to play soccer in college then after I graduated I starting working offshore. With the lack of exercise and the food the feed us, I gained around 30 pounds. I am very unsure about this procedure, mostly because it cost me $4,000 and I am a health major and I know with lots of hard work I can get the weight down. I have always fought the love handle issue and I really hope its will eliminate.

Just got done with the surgery.I recommend you...

Just got done with the surgery.I recommend you take a lot of the pain killers. I was in a little bit of pain in some places. My stomach is pretty sore. You are able to go back to work the next though, so that part is true.
It's been 6 days and I have been wearing this garmet. The garment is not really designed that well for men if you catch my drift. I haven't really seem a change. I took 3 days off from working out so the healing will go down. I am starting to 2nd guess this surgery and the money I dropped on this. But again, it has only been 6 days, time will tell.

3rd week in and I still don't really see that much...

3rd week in and I still don't really see that much change. I have a personal trainer and he has been doing a lot and I think I have seen more change by him. I am still hoping this works but my senses are telling me I may have got screwed. Again, I guess time will tell. The Dr. keeps telling me that the real results will appear after 3 months. I hope so because!
How many cc's did you have removed? any inches reduction in your waist?
I do not recall how many CC were removed. I lost about 1in in the waist.

I wouldn't do it agin

Save your money and use towards a personal trainer. If you want to lose the weight just get the lap band surgery.
Verdas Medical Center

Not happy with results. Saw little change but nothing to brag about. I wanted a little more work done because I was not satisfied with results and wanted to charge me $2000 more on top of the $4000 initial cost. Wish I just used the money for more PT sessions. I felt like my PT got me my results and not so much the surgery. I am very disappointed in myself that I wasted $4000 on this.