Mommy Makeover - The Woodlands, TX

After 3 children, 50-80lbs of weight gain per...

After 3 children, 50-80lbs of weight gain per child, I was in desperate need of a "Mommy Makeover." The experience has changed my life. I can now go to the pool without getting stuck in yards of fabric and I feel confident again.

Pros: I can wear whatever I want. I feel better than I have in 15 years. And now I can see the results from years of watching my diet and 5x per week of exercise.

Cons: Pain, time down from working out, lifting children, but nothing that I wouldn't do all over again.

Houston Plastic Surgeon

After 3 children and several years of research, I met with Dr. Kim and Lynsey for a "Mommy Makeover." I had lots of built up nerves and a some hesitancy going in but I felt immediately comfortable and confident that this was who I wanted to do my surgery with. Equally important, this was the perfect staff to help me through the planning and recovery process. This was a first class experience for me as they were all so knowledgeable, personable, and answered all my questions quickly and thoroughly. Better yet, even with my indecisiveness over my BA sizing and lipo, they were extremely patient and listened to all my concerns and reassured me that they understood exactly the results that I was wanting. They held my hand the entire way through. By the end, I met just about every person on staff and they are all just amazing and the best at what they do. My results are everything I always dreamed they would be and I feel so thankful that I found Dr. Kim. I could not have asked for better results or experience. I am forever grateful to everyone at SGK Plastic Surgery!

It sounds like this was just what you needed (and deserved!) Do you have any recovery tips for ladies about to start their own mommy makeover journeys?

Wow sounds great. I can't wait till my turn comes arround iam not looking forward in getting pain. Do you have any pics ? june 18th is taking forever to come!!! Hahah I think what would hurt me the most is Can't pic my daughter up and she's a real busybee lol , I can't wait for the time to come to wear a swimsuit without wear a coverup or a swim dress to hind all the roll hahah