Gynecomastia Surgery

I am out here searching for experience and to help...

I am out here searching for experience and to help set my mind at ease. I am planning on having gynecomastia surgery in the next few months and am somewhat worried. I have consulted with Dr. Paul S Gill in Houston (The Woodlands), TX and he and his office have definitely helped comfort me. They said I have a minimal case (grade 1-2 out of 4 I believe is how he put it) and that it should be a relatively easy procedure. They said they would be using a mixture of liposuction and excision of the gland, and it was going to take about 45 minutes or so. Regardless, I have started into a mass gaining/ body building program and am VERY ANAL. For whatever reason I can only find myself reading the negative and bad reviews out here on mistakes and other problems with this surgery. I want it to look normal and I cant help but think I cant have it. There hasn't been any reason so far to prove that I cant have the body that I want, but I just want some re-assurance that this surgery will look good and I can be comfortable in my own skin. Personal experience would be helpful as well regarding what to expect pre/ post op. Thanks everybody!!!
Houston Plastic Surgeon

Hey man I sent you a message. I'll help with any questions!
Welcome to the community.   Stay positive, continue to do your research and all will work out fine.

It's easy to look at the negative but please know there are many positive results posted.