Ready for Warm Weather So I Can Wear Shorts! - The Woodlands, TX

I decided to have Cellulaze for cellulite on my...

I decided to have Cellulaze for cellulite on my thighs about 6 months ago. I have had cellulite on my thighs regardless of my weight, diet and continuous exercise which has always made me self conscious about my legs. I have hesitated to wear shorts or shorter skirts for fear of the way the cellulite looked. I was so excited when I heard about Cellulaze; I had already done other cellulite treatments with short term results. I was desperate to be rid of the cottage cheese look that my legs had and be able to wear the clothes I wanted to.

When I met with Dr. Kim and her staff they explained to me that Cellulaze was a one time procedure and that even though it was a one time treatment I would have to wear a compression garment for a while afterwards and be patient with the recovery and results. It was a little more pricey than I originally expected but when I compared it to other temporary cellulite treatments I realized it was worth the investment. I had my procedure at the end of the week and returned to work on Monday. It took a few weeks for the bruising to go away and a couple of months for me to notice some real changes....but they are there!! I can see a huge difference; the amount of cellulite I had before the treatment was at least triple. I am so happy I decided to have Cellulaze done.

Houston Plastic Surgeon

I am thankful to Dr. Kim and her staff for always being so pleasant and most of all so helpful and completely upfront with me about what I could expect from Cellulaze and what it would take from me to have optimal results. KUDOS Dr. Kim and SGK staff.