Breast -The Woodlands, TX

Im am 48 yrs. old. Over the years I have nursed 3...

Im am 48 yrs. old. Over the years I have nursed 3 children and lost 20lbs. My boobs had gone really south. It never really bothered me being small breasted until I lost 20lbs. The sagging skin made me feel like I was eighty! So I called Dr. Kim and made an appt. ask for the earliest surgery date. I had a consultation on Friday and was in surgery on Monday. I said you are the professional and I am going by your recommendation. I didn't want 25 yr. old boobs on a 50 yr. old I just wanted to put them back and fill my bra and bathing suit. The whole experience was easy and don't regret it at all wish I would have done it sooner!
Houston Plastic Surgeon

Awesome!! Dr. Kim and her staff are top notch. Everyone there is very encouraging and professional.

Wow, that has to be one of the quickest breast aug experiences I've ever heard of. Yes, I agree with @soon2btrue...you have incredible decision making skills. Did you get a lift along with your implants? Congratulations on your new breasts and on your weight loss!

what size did you end up with?
A full 34 C I think? I am only 1 month out from surgery. Just got released to wear a real bra during the day and sports bra still at night. I haven't been measured professionally yet, going today! All my baggy dresses and shirts still fit and I look much better in my clothes. I am a dance instructor so I wasn't for a "wow you got boobs" look.
I'm impressed with your decision making ability!!! I had surgery this past Thursday and do not regret it one bit! I am 40 and really wish I had the confidence to have had this done after my second child was born (2004) but I still feel like it is not too late. I'm a young 40 (the new 30, right?!) and I plan on maintaining my weight and health for a very long time, so for that reason I am glad that I did this now. What size, placement,etc. Have you chosen? Good luck tomorrow!!!!
Yep a 34C. I was fortunate to go with implants and didn't Have to do a lift. I went with 350 silicone that was her recommendation. She said I could go up to 475! I was so confident in Dr.Kim because she had done both of my daughters. I sat through both of their consultations and new she was very patient, sweet, and meticulous at what she does. Enjoying the girls!