Breast -The Woodlands, TX

Im am 48 yrs. old. Over the years I have nursed 3...

Im am 48 yrs. old. Over the years I have nursed 3 children and lost 20lbs. My boobs had gone really south. It never really bothered me being small breasted until I lost 20lbs. The sagging skin made me feel like I was eighty! So I called Dr. Kim and made an appt. ask for the earliest surgery date. I had a consultation on Friday and was in surgery on Monday. I said you are the professional and I am going by your recommendation. I didn't want 25 yr. old boobs on a 50 yr. old I just wanted to put them back and fill my bra and bathing suit. The whole experience was easy and don't regret it at all wish I would have done it sooner!

Wow, that has to be one of the quickest breast aug experiences I've ever heard of. Yes, I agree with @soon2btrue...you have incredible decision making skills. Did you get a lift along with your implants? Congratulations on your new breasts and on your weight loss!

what size did you end up with?
A full 34 C I think? I am only 1 month out from surgery. Just got released to wear a real bra during the day and sports bra still at night. I haven't been measured professionally yet, going today! All my baggy dresses and shirts still fit and I look much better in my clothes. I am a dance instructor so I wasn't for a "wow you got boobs" look.
Houston Plastic Surgeon

Awesome!! Dr. Kim and her staff are top notch. Everyone there is very encouraging and professional.