Very Pleased With Results - The Woodlands, TX

I decided to have Botox after seeing my...

I decided to have Botox after seeing my badly-lined forehead in photos.

I've had the procedure 3 times now, and have averaged the price. I try to go when the salon has specials at $9 a unit and cheapest I paid was $216.

The procedure was slightly painful, but was over in 5 minutes. Five injections across the top of the forehead and 2 at the top of the nose. I did not have any sort of anaesthetic.

On the first time, results took full effect in about 3 days. For me, the effect lasts a good 4 months. I am very pleased with it.

Woodlands Wellness and Cosmetic Center

I have had the procedure with 2 different staff members and feel that they take time to understand the needs of the individual and are extremely competent in the procedures. I like the peaceful atmosphere of the salon and am conscious that they maintain patient privacy.

Hi there, i Google botox and see your post, i live not far from woodlands, and want to get a nice successful botox treatment done, would you please tell me about the place you went to, i would like to contact them! Thank you so much if you could provide the info
Hi,
I went to Woodlands Wellness and Cosmetic Center on Market Street. Ask for Alison.

I have used Alison as well and have been incredibly pleased with the results. However, she is no longer with Woodlands Wellness. Would you happen to know where she is currently working? I would love to use her services again.

Debbie, unfortunately, I don't know where Allison has moved to. I have become a convert to Dysport and go to Conroe Aesthetics and Laser for that.

Hi Crystal,

Welcome to the Botox community! Unlined forehead in photos, yes please! That's so great that you got the results you were hoping for. The amount of time it took to fully set in and how long it lasted on you is very helpful to the community. It you are comfortable sharing pictures we would love to see them. Please keep us updated.

Thanks so much for your review,

-Britt