The Smart Lipo Results Are Just As Discussed, Only Better - The Villages, FL

The Redefinition in the Chin Area Was Exactly What...

The Redefinition in the Chin Area Was Exactly What We Had Hoped For.

The chin area was connecting more and more to the throat area, loosing any definition between the two. Now a chin is more pronounced and jowls are minimized. The only better solution would have been surgery, and even the thought of cutting and knives was not what I wanted at this time. Dr Serra was in full agreement and offered the Smart Lipo as an alternative method of achieving the look I wanted.

Sharon, It was truly the best thing I could have ever done for myself. It is something that I have wanted to do. Dr. Serra made it a pleasant experience. And, he didn't try to push or talk me into anything more. I am VERY HAPPY with the results. Everyone involved was helpful and kind. Dr. Serra went out to the waiting room and talked to my husband before and after the procedure!
The best of luck to you.

Thanks for posting your story, JC. I'm happy to hear you got the results you were looking for.

Clermont Plastic Surgeon

Dr Serra explained everything he was going to do, how long before we would see results, and precautions to take immediately following the procedure. His time with the patient is extensive, making sure you are comfortable with everything that is happening.